Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Monday, November 20, 2006

Boring~~~


I feel so boring these few days~
Nothing to do...Just reading the new textbooks for primary five...
But it is so fortunate for me to have a sister to play with, to argue with, to fight with
And to have a babysister with such cute face and voice,
But it's still too boring for me as there is not much people online,
I thought that there would be more people online during holidays, but the truth is 'No'!
Boring,Boring...
Yet I would be going to school tomorrow for Chinese Orchestra, so it won't be as boring as these days, maybe?! :S
I am just wondering right now if the choir members will be having practice tomorrow too, if the answer is yes, it will be so good to be true!

4 comments:

♥ q u e e n i e said...

U copied mine!!NELL NELL!

Nelly said...

what did I copy u????

♥ q u e e n i e said...

U dunno???

Nelly said...

不懂!