Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, February 26, 2009

TO ALL

Today is the unhappiest day of my life.
I figure out that in blog, you could share your sorrow and happiness out instead of keeping it to yourself.
I am so left out.
I MUST exchange group.
arhh I will continue blogging larh harh.
But I don't stick to a basis x)
So I'll pop up unexpectedly anytime!
AND YOU'D BE SURPRISED MY FRIENDS!
Like NCC, I feel as though I have a line with people here.
As if I don't belonged.
But then I am obliged to.
I don't know how to bond.
I always feel mo sheng to whoever out there.
Always phrasing my words properly before I speak them out.
Always cautious of what I am going to talk about.

My previous theory of best friends is wrong.
Best friends are the most wonderful thing in the world, not the ones who will betray you.
I got the negative side of it.
Now I learnt the positivity of it.
Forgive me for what I am doing now for I will changed.
I will try my best.
Friends?

P.S.
But perhaps that I am not doing the wrong thing.
It's just that the suitable one is the needle in the haystack that I have to uncover.
A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
Though I am still guilty enough.

No comments: