Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, August 19, 2007

There comes the 99th entry! Something reminds me something.. of a major major thing happening yesterday.. hmm.. forget about it! Let's talk about today's real big thing. Oh, not really today but more severe today. It's a real total disaster. My throat started to close and so does my baby sister's. Those real plague germs are fluttering and pricking around my throat! I guess my baby sister feels the same thing too. You see, we had such sorrow and what does my other sister get? NOTHING ABOUT SORROW! Oh yes, only this one and only thing she always sorrow about which is her pimples! Despite of whatever things, you can see them with a glimpse and of how much she suppresses, it still shows! hahaha.. as always, the laughter came around whenever I speak about her negative things. Ouch ouch.. they are twiddling around my throat again.. Perhaps it's just because of my laughter of my sister that makes them twiddle. How subtle they are!! I made them and which side are they in? Germs, just move rigidly!

Guess what? That's once that my baby sister happened to have this kind of disease, which is last last year or last year, just WHATEVER, in September Holidays, while we went to Thailand in the airport and that's when it happens," Cough cough cough cough..." with much more coughs than the biggest number in the world coming from my baby sister's mouth. When we approached Thailand, my Dad was in the lack of patience and brought my baby sister to the hospital after we were in the hotel room. My sister(the other one, not the baby) and I stayed in the hotel room for whole day long and until it's about 6pm of the dinner time, my Dad came back with my baby sister in his hands. Both Queenie and I asked my Dad what happened to Nora and Daddy explained that water was in Nora's body, dirty water, and so she got coughs. My Dad was wondering if my Nora is now coming with a rewind of that disease again..

HOWEVER.. my sister(Queenie) said that my baby sister(Nora) is going to have chicken pox. I've no idea where had she got this idea but she certainly knows much about chicken pox. Maybe from Clare? Oh gross.. I'm not going to talk about that mess of friendship thingy AGAIN! Okay, she said that before the chicken pox appears to be dual and raging, coughings will be the apparentest thing to occasion. But what I think is the same as my Dad's, not my this grand sister.

Lol. Tomorrow is the English examination and why had I got coughs. Just hoped that it won't be more severe or excessive that my coughs are going to happen tomorrow. I'm so totally scare tomorrow that I will fail the English exam. Well, I've always been accommodate and surpass to the English sections in the exam paper except for the comprehension section, I mean what I mean by 'accommodate' is that I didn't fail those sections. Whenever I came to this opponent which is comprehension, I would fail and guess what? And it's really the stuntest thing! Just because that I always fail the comprehension section and that's when I made the whole paper's marks to be plagued. Well, but this time round, I'm going to make it!!

The tomorrow of tomorrow is the Mathematics examination and I'm really going to faint! Although that it's easy of the 2005 CA2, but I'm not thinking that the 2007 CA2 is going to be as easy. You know, I've always got this plague that despair myself. And it is that, 'cause Edlyn is sitting beside the person sitting in front of me who is Yuan Zhen and that she always did her exam paper so fast that I thought I'm so slow. And the other people around me too. Sometimes, I do even think that if I'm one of the mankind. Those words will then be fluttering around my mind during the doings of the exams, telling me to be faster and things like that, but you know, the more it tells me to be faster, the slower I'll act.. Yap, you may say that I've been deceived or something like that.

The most important thing is the tomorrow's tomorrow's tomorrow! Which is the Chinese Paper! You got it? I'll deprove in Chinese and it's the truth. Since that my Chinese teacher didn't come almost everyday now and she isn't able to teach us. And it's got all those relief teacher that can't control my class, who didn't even have time to teach us!

Science is not a problem to me , always. And whether I fail or pass, it is possible for me to get higher than 70. I talked really ridiculous, right?

NOW NOW NOW.. What can I do? Don't ever tell me to revise anything 'cause I'm too lazy.

No comments: