Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, August 11, 2007

It had been a batch of time since I had the previous entry and now I'm going to elaborate about the heap of things happening in the time between the the previous blog entry till now. Let me tug in the fun walk on Wednesday, 8th Aug.

On that day, 8th Aug, I went to school with my sister and dismantled ourselves to where we are supposed to sit when we reached school. As always I'm the monitress of the class, so I got to the head of the line and settled down.
"Attention School! Now let's sing the national song..."
"Attention School! Now Ms Koh and Ms Yun are going to lead you to the two songs, There's No Place I'd rather be and Will You..."
"Attention School!"
The head prefect of the school kept on saying 'attention' and I thought it was pretty funny to have things repeating and again, but it seems like everyone did not take it funny at all.
"Attention School! 5P, you should go now of the fun walk."
Finally, he abolished it and to let us go! My class walked and walked and walked and my ear heard lots of gossips and chit-chats and talks and complains about tirings. I do not find it tired though. What I find was that it is very boring to walk to Kallang River where we had the picnic from Hong Wen.

And.. after decades and decades and a million of decades with hard works and drilling, we reached the Kallang River where we were going to have picnic! It was not really fun at the beginning of the picnic, but certainly after the beginning, I found it fun! Despite of whatever things, I always find being with my best friend the grandest! When I saw 5L settling down themselves, putting down their mats and really exceptionally the Justin Ma's tent in construction, I went over to the group my sister is in and as well as my best friend is. Haha.. I am more accommodate to the third class pupils then second class', well it's really fun by then! I shared my potato chips with my best friend, sister and of course other good friends in the group and they shared back. After that, we got to our feet and played Police and Thieves which is some people being the police and some being the thieves which police had to catch those thieves. Before we began, some 5L boys came and merged with us and therefore we made a deal which is them, being the thieves, us, girls being the police. When I was going to catch the third thief, I heard Miss Koh calling 5P's pupils to go back and pack the things as we were going back to school. So.. I had to farewell to the game.

I'm tribute to 5P's people too, please don't say anything as if I'm not caring 5P's which is my own class, I had shared my potato chips with them either. But most of my potato chips went off to 5Ls. I was always wondering if I had made myself in 5P, and of the question Miss Koh is always asking us, "Do You Think You're Part Of 5P?" Well, if you asked me which class I'm from, I will surely tell you 5P if you ask which class I wanted to be, I'm afraid that I can't tell you anything.

QUESTION MARK QUESTION MARK QUESTION MARK ???
=_=???
What am I going to answer your question then? :scratching my head:

No comments: