Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Had just read the excessive blog entry on Sharmine's story. It's good, I think and it's really good to have excessive stories, HAHA.. Ok, the reason I HA is because all of you think that I always typed too much words in a blog entry and you all know that. Hmm.. sometimes I have the same dream as Sharmine too which is to write story and it is? to be an author. Hope you can make it that your story would be looked, Sharmine!

These few days, I kept my eye on TOP easily. TOP stands for? Tales Of Pirate. And I really excrete time stupidly. I've only got to lvl 33, looking forward to be leveled up. That's why that I didn't think that I would get good results for CA2. NOPE. This is not the only reason. The other reason is of the coughs I got badly these few days through the CA2. That I'm still having now.. cough cough cough.. coughing right now.

Let's start with Monday the first day of the week.. oh nope.. it's should be Sunday but I've forgot the very grand thing that had happened that day, so I'll start with the second day, Monday. Hmm.. yeah, the first thing I remembered is the Campus Superstar which is showing right now at channel 9 of the final competition. !!! Why is that Zheng Ning always opponenting with Hui Xian. She always sabo other people and especially Hui Xian! She made her to go to the fan sheng cai and that made Elaine can't come to the top 10s. She's such a troublemaker! She's only good at dancing as all the judges had said but not singing! And now? She's in my house's television acting as if she has the tactic to sing. Okay, not insulting her. I mean that, okay, she has that stunt but it's only in the dance that she has it. Now, that Zheng Ning is singing and dancing her luring dances. Hmm.. through this final competition of the girls, I will certainly support Keely than Zheng Ning as all of you read my comments of Zheng Ning. Although she's in a really good school, that doesn't mean that she could sing better! Keely, GO GO GO! ((: Oh.. Shouldn't I be telling something on Monday.. Okay, hmm? That English examination on Monday is really not so a difficult one compared to the last examinations. I felt this examination.. a quite an unbonded and relaxing one. I felt so robust in it! Especially the comprehension open ended, I like it! I love this kind of story which is talking about nowadays, those daily life things, not those jockey which is the jobs and all those. LOVE it! But.. I can't rely on this to say that I won't fail. I might fail but just that I don't feel so. The grammar editing cloze and comprehension cloze is quite a difficult one to me, isn't that so?

Tuesday.. Maths.. I don't think that I will be enhanced in this.. I felt a little bonded up with those problem sums. Just hope that I won't get any other careless mistake than those mistakes I know, then that I will get 80 something.. If only Miss Goi is teaching me now that I will still enhanced in Maths. Last time that I get so professional in Maths comprised Miss Goi who inculcate me really prowessly. Haiz.. groaning everyday, every moment, every minute, every second... that Miss Goi had left.. Jia Yi agreed too that without Miss Goi teaching her, she can't improve anything. The other Wednesday is the Chinese thing. I got the result and this time round, I really had done badly. I got 66!! Section B is good but not section A!! It's all because of section A that made me feel deproved. I got 33 each of the two sections and section A's total marks is 50 but section B's 40. Actually, I should get 4 more marks which I had corrected them from the correct answer to a wrong one.. Than I shall get 70! I've got this real regret feeling that I had corrected that option. Next.. Thursday. Science. I felt a little difficult in this. And that day, I've wore that thing which everyone thinks that it's the baby thing for avoiding dirty things from dropping onto the cloth.. it's .. something keen or kin.. OH!!! Napkin, right?? I think so. WOWWOWWOW! Now it's telling us the champion for girls campus superstar!! KEELY!!! Yeah!! Yay! Oh Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah! haha-z. Ok, back to that napkin thing. Lol. Those people kept laughing at us which Mr Lim had commanded us, the green group to contribute in demonstrating.. I felt really unlucky that day. d: Next. Friday. Higher Chinese. I'll get low marks for this. I got so many mistakes! I mean I felt that those questions are wrong. And I'm really not very sure with many questions. haiz...

wowowowow.. really intense in the television now. It's really. Now it's the campus superstar boys champion. bobobobobobob... my heartbeat is getting faster. Not of the champion of the boys but the OVERALL champion!! Hope that it's a girl! It's always a boy in all the competition. Do us proud, Keely! Now what? It's telling the result now... my anticipation is that Shawn will be the boys champion. As always. But hope that there's some different amass. bobobobobobobobob... showing those red lights now in the screen.. the photos of faces... OH!!! IT'S SHAWN!! Told you. Told you. Told you. Told you. Told you. Told you. Told you. Told you. .......

No comments: