Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Monday, September 03, 2007

Teachers' Day Celebration.

Let me recall those things, YES there is this ridiculous thing they made. It's the tong hua sang by Wong Li Kai and Justin Ma from 5Loyalty. Obviously, we could see that they are actually trying to hide their mistakes. Right at the beginning of the song they sang it so in a low volume voice than right at the chorus, they sang it so loudly. It means that they can't remember those lyrics at the beginning as it's always more difficult to remember than the chorus. And when the song is about to end, I heard someone from 5Responsibility said that the lyrics they sang are wrong. YES, they are absolutely correct. But, I like their acting like those singers, for example, Justin closing his eyes singing, not completely liking but just enjoy. hehe..

That the other songs sang by the other pupils are a little better than the one I just mentioned. At least that they are loud enough, even louder than the voice at the music played and they made no mistakes. Hwee Ling, asked me why is none of my classmates performing on stage. Then, that's when the prefects performed. I answered, "At least, Diana and Qiao Mei perform."

No comments: