Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Yesterday was the Mid Autumn Festival and there's a real big load of people at school around 6pm. But not as much as I think it should be, 'cause this year, it's different as in my sister and I went to school for PERFORMANCE only. No one else came in my family, not my Dad, not my Mom, not my Nora sis... but it's quite free without them, because that then my sister and I can buy whatever we want. Not like last year that my Mom only allow us to buy a popcorn but not the pink blossom candy. After this performance, my sister and I went and buy some things like popcorn, the pink candy and drinks.. and then we went home straight away.

But let me tell you about the performance, it's so a spout of craziness in it. Before this craziness began, we were all in the C3 room. The most exceptional thing in the C3 room where we, the Chinese Orchestra practice that happened yesterday was that we heard the music that was played by the Singapore Chinese Orchestra of the song we are going to play during SYF next year. This Orchestra is completely professional, but I mean, yes they are, of course they are, and yet what I think is that they are more pro compared to the professional's professionals. You all know what about this song we are going to play during SYF next year? It's absolutely fast at the beginning of the song and the ending of the song. In the CD itself which was brought by our instructor from her treasure home, the beginning and the ending of the song is a total faster than the fast I thought it should be. I love the song! When I heard it, I seem to be really in a celebration of a festival which is what the song really is supposed to be felt. At the middle part of the song, is the slow and soothe part which is my thought of wandering and rambling around. And the whole song is awesome!

Okay now, tell you what about the craziness. At the performance which had us after the aerobic dance by the P3s, I was sitting beside the Yu Xiao Ping playing the cello and we shared my file together. I sat right at the side which the audience can see me the clearest and she sat next to me which is not so clear to the audience to see. When the MC spoke of Chinese Orchestra to start, our instructor came in and all of us stood up and she greeted the audience. It's still quite supervised of two-third of those songs which are the first two songs we played but when it came to the last song which is the third song. The darkness emerged and both Xiao Ping and I can't really see what the file said. She moved the file to the right which is nearer to her so that she can see but she didn't even think that I was beside her and was sharing the file with her too. I moved it nearer to me which is to the left and then she moved back to the right. I don't want to fight with her to move the file right and left and right and left that make the whole orchestra a total mess of disaster so I looked up to the instructor as if I was ready and she looked at all the others which were ready as well, then she started to wave her hands to start the song. LOL. I can't even see a single note on the file itself. I could see some but maybe it's one-hundredth of that file that I could see because the rest which is ninety-nine-hundredth of that file was all covered by Yu Xiao Ping's shadow!! She thinks that she's a primary four and I'm a primary five and that's why I must give precedence out of courtesy to her. But in real age, she's older than me. LOL. And the file belongs to me, and the audience could see me clearly than her. But I still played the song, as if I'm playing correctly, since that my acting is so good that no one discovers that I played the song wrongly except Yu Xiao Ping who knows 'cause she knows that I couldn't see the file and she could hear me playing the wrong notes. But I never fight with her or argue with her of all these, I just let her go to keep our relationship. And another reason that I didn't argue is that I didn't really put this in my heart, 'cause this performance is just a little performance, no BIG deal. It's just the SYF which I think should be the BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG... deal.

Now now now.. tell you what. Yesterday, I played audition until midnight!! I got so addited to it, and yet I don't feel regret that I wasted my time in it. I've just got to level 7.. haha, lolzz.

No comments: