Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hello again! Are you all satisfy with my new blogskin? Well I am. I thought this might be the most satisfy skin compared to all the others I've put in my blog earlier on. But well, after this skin, I'll put another nicer skin and it is this: http://www.blogskins.com/info/158632

So, my friends, if you really want to put this skin, go ahead but if there is still other skin that you like more than that url of the skin I've put, please don't choose this skin as well, it's kind of booked by me. XD but if you really want, I won't force you to not to put in your blog ^^. I'll then need to choose another skin. (:

Hmm.. it is actually the most important thing that happened in the week is the day, yesterday's oral. NO matter how I seeked, that will still be the only thing in the week that I can remember that is prior enough to write in my blog. Lots of people, or may I say most people will think that Chinese oral is more difficult than the English's before they know the topics f both orals. And you may actually say that I'm one of those but after I took both orals, I thought that the English's is more difficult than the Chinese's. Or maybe that it's because I took the English first so I will think that the Chinese's is easier... =.=" Perhaps it is but well, whatever it is, I still had to tell you the whole incident first. Oh and maybe it's because.. Okay, let me finish the whole story of yesterday's oral before typing "maybe or maybe not..." again.

It's 2.50pm yesterday and everyone in my class gathered from the Chinese class, all of us went down to the hall by the teacher's lead. I was classified as the first nines to take the English oral first. When the timer said, "Start!" The nines read the picture and the passage of the English oral. Wow! The picture discussion of it is so totally difficult.. I mean as in elaborating what is happening in the picture. I don't have to say anything about the passage right? It's all easy, just to read words and get to know to read differently when there's an exclaimation mark or question mark from fullstop.

When I was sitting down at the waiting seat which is where the timer had led me to, I saw that in front of me is my sister! I thought maybe that when I was sitting at where my sister was sitting by then and telling my name to the teacher, the teacher might thought that my name is quite familiar and ask me if I had a sister and those.. But to my surprise, the teacher did not even say a single word about my sister. Perhaps that she does not have good memory. Anyway, she's Miss Koh, the form teacher of 6Responsibility."The picture shows a book fare and there are many people in the book fare" and that's what I told the teacher at the beginning. And then.. my mind was a mess to think of where to start.. and I said a big mess of words that maybe no one will understand.. =.='' She gave me a lot of prompts and I thought that my English oral is going to be in low marks as the more the prompts are asked, the more marks will be deducted... :(

After that when I finished English, I got to the Chinese and same thing, I read the picture and the passage when the timer said start. At first when I saw the picture I thought it is really difficult as there are so many things to elaborate about. And I didn't even get to finish to read to myself the whole thing happening in the whole entire picture when the timer said stop. I'm so afraid of getting not ready and I might get low marks for Chinese oral. However it seems that I'm very lucky that day. As the timer lead me to the tester named She Lao Shi. When I saw that, I was quite relieved as everyone said that they wished the Chinese tester will be She Lao Shi. Yap and really. Oh ya, what I really want to tell you at the beginning of the maybe is maybe that I didn't greet the teacher at the English part and yet I did at the Chinese Part and that's why I think that my Chinese's will be better than the English's. Of why I had suddenly greet the Chinese tester and not the English's is because when I was sitting at the waiting seat, I saw Yuan Zhen going toward her tester and greeted him and that's when I remembered to greet!! I greeted She Lao Shi and started to read the passage and then to the picture. I elaborated all the things in the picture and without waiting for the teacher to ask what is the thing that caught your attention most, I said almost all the people who did good and bad things of my opinions about them. Before I said the last one, She Lao Shi said,"Okay, stop."(translated) He said to me that I had to wait for the teacher to ask me what caught your attention most before saying about that and I'll only have to say one of those.. I felt so 'diaozz' but She Lao Shi said that it's fine and said that I elaborated the picture very well and told me not to worry...

Well, that's all. After listening to the story, you will think that I'm correct about my Chinese oral is better than the English's, right? I'll tell you more about the Mid Autumn Festival tomorrow which this thing is happening later at night.

No comments: