Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, September 28, 2007

Coming up with another blog entry again! ^^ Okay tell you what about the impromptu thing happening on Wednesday. It's so SCARY!! Ok larh, I admit that I don't actually feel that 'nervous' feeling when I'm out there answering to the sudden question. I chose the yellow card and the question is,"If you can be anyone, who would you be?" I said that I would be the principal of the school then I can reduce the amount of time in school and increase the holiday time and I'll announce to the whole entire school to have a year for school and the other whole year for holiday... You see, I've just thought of these ideas right at the front there so I got a lot of 'er... erm... er...' You can't blame me of that 'cause I had thought of these ideas there right away so I get to say these ers and erms. It's either Felicia or Shi Ting who gave me a thumb up when I'm speaking to the class, I've forgot which or may it be both of them, FORGOT liao! Okay and then this wacky Loh Chang go and put a thumb 'down' to me lorhh!!! I wanna give him this thumb 'down' too to him of my revenge! But then I'm not supposed to get a thumb 'down', I should get a ... thumb 'middle'?! thingy as I didn't fail this impromptu but he should have got this thumb 'down' as he failed this! Miss Lim had told us the marks when everyone had been tested. I still remember that this Loh Chang only got to answer the question but not elaborate about the answer when he's at the front there. When I finished the talk and got back to my seat, I thought of that I had answered the question wrongly. Shouldn't I say the minister of the education instead of principal? Since that the minister gets more priviledge than the principal. The minister will make this of having a year of holiday and the other year for studying realer than the principal.

Hmm.. and there's a lot of other things happening that day too, like me running crazily during recess, holding the packet of milk in my hands. It happened like this that Gladi, Patricia, Sharmine, Jia Yi , Hin Yin and I played the game called, 'Ice and Water' Gladi and Pactricia were the ices who are supposed to freeze the water who were Sharmine, Jia Yi, Hin Yin and I. Gladi caught Jia Yi and I and Sharmine and Hin Yin ran away to hide and were difficult to be found of. Gladi pulled Jia Yi and I to the canteen and then Jia Yi asked Gladi if she could buy a packet of milk. She said okay and she asked us to stay and not to run away because she was going to buy something too. I followed Jia Yi to buy a packet of milk. After she bought it, she asked me to hold it as she was going to put the change into her wallet and need one more hand for her packet of milk. By then, I saw Sharmine running in the parade ground! I ran towards her and forgetting about the packet of milk on my hands 'cause I wanna escape from Icy Gladi! Then then then, Sharmine saw me running towards her and thought that I'm the catcher but actually I'm not! I was chasing her for her to save me! She stopped at a corner and said to me 'pause'. She really thought I'm the catcher!! LOL. I explained to her that I'm there to be saved and we both laughed at the joke of the misunderstanding. We both then hid at that corner where it's a place where no one usually goes. After a while, the recess bell rang and both of us ran back to the parade ground and Jia Yi saw me with the packet of milk and seemed to be angry. 'cause she didn't get to drink it during recess! But she seemed to have a little giggle that I had chased Sharmine with the packet of milk. HAHAHA.. I thought of the joke after recess and laughed like mad to myself, people around me thought I'm crazy. LOL.

Today it's the Children's Day celebration and it's supposed to be a very happy day and yes it is but at the end of today came the real fight of the competition we had had. At the beginning of the day, I felt really happy 'cause it's so funny of the jokes at the performances by the teachers. At the end of the day, there's this 'freezebie' competition and our boys had managed to go to the final round. At last they lost and some of our classmates wanted to pull our boys up and said the little things that the opponent had cheated. And I thought this year's children's day celebration was the best ever 'cause there's pizzas and ice-creams and lollipops and lots of other provided food and drinks and things... that made me vomit 'cause that's really a whole load of... -.-

These are the presents of the Children's day celebration:


This is my favourite! Sharmiew gave this to me!


Here's some photos of my sister's birthday celebration on 27 Sept 2007:

The birthday cake:


My babysister singing the birthday song:



I actually get to snap a photo of my sister blowing the candle that day but she had deleted that image when I am not around. urgh!!!

My silly 11-year-old sister(this is my revenge):

No comments: