Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, October 07, 2007

'S' entry

Coming up with another entry again! But I feel so sorry that this post is going to be short. I call this the 'S' entry. S for simple,short and sweet. MAN. I was sicked on Friday and don't you know why? The night before that day I ate that stupid(starting with a 's' again) ice cream and got stomachache all night long during my sleep. My stomach was so pain that I feel like vomiting the next day. I really vomit and that was when I realised what I vomited was the ice cream I ate last night. Although I vomited, I still feel uncomfortable and when I checked with the thermometer, I realised that I was having fever! Then then then, I felt so sleepy that day. I slept for two hours and then woke up and then wanna sleep again.. I slept and woke and slept and woke.. and felt as if I had been experiencing through days and days... sleep and wake up and sleep and wake up and.... another day.. Anyway I recovered by eating those home bought medicine,but not going to see doctor, so I don't have any Medical Certificates that my father had to be bothered to write a letter..

And then these few days when I was hurrying to catch up the homeworks... I felt that I don't have enough time to do the homeworks and there's still assessment.. or should I say that homeworks are too much?? But anyway I still got time to play audition... look at the pictures.. erm? am I too much? I mean I have time to play but not work?

haizzz.. dunno larhs.. I formed couple leh, with a person called 'AntiMiss'
The photo down there is me and AntiMiss hugging. Do you know that it's my first hug??




Lolsss. I'm like 'yi jiao ta liang chuan'. After that when he offlined, I played couple battle party.. although we failed , but I got my first kiss.. with.. ahh.. you can see urself. Lolzz.



First hug with couple, first kiss with a 'di shan zhe' or is it my couple who is the real 'di shan zhe'? Dunno larhs.. And tell you all what that actually a cockroach saved me from licence.. how does it happen? I've no idea too. At the last step when I still haven't even got to the score but perfect has already passed, I actually thought that I might miss that step but when my maid screamed, "cockroach" when she saw a cockroach running around, I seemed to be really tense with that step and I did it!... erhhh maybe you don't understand but just let yourself know that a cockroach helped me pass my level9 licence. Erm or maybe no larhs, I did it myself right? Just coincidence. I screamed like mad that I passed 'cause I failed for three times before that passed one and I passed at the fourth!!! And I 've got my first perfectx7 today.. though very nan larhxz..

No comments: