Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~!!!!!
EXAMS WERE FINALLY OVER!!
I always love the moment when exams are over! However, I don't really get to know why am I loving this year's 'SA2's after exam moment' the most compared to all the other like this year's SA1 or last year's CA1 or last last year's CA2. Why didn't I feel the same for last year's or last last year's or this year other exams 'after moment'?! ... Maybe it's because that this year's math is so difficult compared to last year's or last last year's or... this year's other exams or last last last year's.. T.T
that we had to feel a lot more different after the exams.
I felt so relaxed now! I got 60/95 for English although that most people think it's bad, I'd thought that it's good! They think that it's a band 3, I know but at least I improved! But don't think that I've got band 4 before that, band 4? Don't suit me! I had shown a lot of improvements from this year's very first examination which is the CA1. I got ... I think I fail for the English in this year's CA1 and then I just passed for SA1 and got 59 and a half for CA2 and now!! Improved by half mark~ which is 60! I was glad though!! Actually at first when I looked at my score... '59' I felt disappointed as I depraved by half mark from CA2, if I got anything depraved, or that it's just a tiny little bit of deprave, I'll still get upset. And then I checked my paper and saw that one this little question wasn't marked! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! It's the first time I've ever got a question being unmarked in exams. I went to Miss Lim and she said as if thinking that the marker who is supposed to mark that question got some kind of eyesight problem to miss marking my that comprehension question. I'd thought that maybe I wouldn't get any mark for this question but to my surprise, I got one mark! And add up altogether I got 60! I felt so proud of myself to improve although that the improvement is only a half mark. My booklet A is really bad, just passed, 17/30 but Booklet B help me catch up! 43/65!!!

For my normal Chinese, I got 47/50 for section A.. !! YES! SO HIGH! I'D THOUGHT THAT IT'S THE HIGHEST I'VE EVER GOT FOR CHINESE'S SECTION A! But.. I'm over happy and excited that I've only got 26/40 for my section B and overall, I'd only got 73/90.. though that it's already an eighty if it's appoint one hundred.. If I didn't get above 70 for the appoint 90, I shouldn't have been in the first Chinese class which is what Miss Ling, my Chinese teacher had said.. She said that if you got 70 and above you'll have a high chance of staying in the first Chinese class for next year. I hope that I'll still get at least 1% of luck to stay in the first Chinese class for next year! I just passed for being in the first Chinese class!
For higher Chinese... I'm bad at this! I only got 43 and a half and I didn't improve at all! Oh yeah, forgot to tell you whether I got improve for normal Chinese, I did, improved, and I'm satisfy.. but it's a shame that I deprave for higher Chinese and my sister even beat me in higher Chinese.. BY HALF MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm becoming hot under the collar!!!! All these trivial things like this tiny little 'half mark' will make me feel irate!

I hadn't know my scores for Maths and Science, I'd rather not to know those marks..

No comments: