Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

YAY~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today's my lucky day!!
My audition have got to level 11, FREEDOM!! (Still noob..)
The first time I did the licence, I fail it but second..
all thanks to my that perfect finish move!!
Then I've another finish move after that perfect finish move,
and last I passed the licence!!
This is the screenshot perfectly captured of my perfect finish move:
I looked so hilarious..
I'd thought that this time round my licence will fail like hell like last time when I'm at level 9 leveling to 10 until about the 5th time then I'll pass..
but!
I've already passed for the second round!!
I'd also thought that to pass, I'll have to use either 8key or chance in 4key or chance and 8key together..
but without all these,
I passed!
So today's my lucky day like what I've typed in the MSN name..
So much to my practicing in 8key nor chancing..
But in the coming licences, I've got to work hard of either chancing in 4key or 8key..
although 8key will be a more 'chance to pass',
but I'd think I'm choosing chancing in 4key.
I'd thought that it's quite unfair, because that my licence are all different to all the others except some.
Like my level 9 licence, going to level 10, most people's level 9 licence going to level 10 just have to complete a score of 300 000, but me?
I've to clear a score of 330 000!
And of this level 10 licence going to level 11, most people's score is 330 000, but mine?
Already 350 000!
And those most people, their song is a 102 bpm song but mine?
Already 104!!!
...
Anyway,
I've joined a guild!
So lucky that Clare doesn't mind.
I've joined her guild.
I haven't change the name though,
going to change tomorrow.
Okay.. let's not talk so much about audition.
I'm going to the Chinese Orchestra camp on Friday!!
It gets on my nerves..
I wondered how the other schools' Chinese Orchestra members got so pro.
I'm going to find out on Friday!
I'll missed school with the camp.. but it's okay~ :D
Mr Gan retired..
I'm now refreshing those memories when I'm in Primary 3 which he was my form teacher..
hahas,
there's so much of the funny things to talk about.
Like that time when taking the class photo,
he gets so angry at.. I think Shi Jie who go and well.. if I'm not wrong of remembering it, he should have accidentally push the camera..
and it nearly falls which makes Mr Gan so angry.
It's not funny at all..
There's still one that Mr Gan pulled Shi Jie's shirt until it's torn..
Shi Jie and Mr Gan again!
And Mr Gan adoring ACB, always.
As well as Cherry Tay.
LOLS.
Logging off now,
bye~!

No comments: