Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hiee my bloggie..
Once again posting an entry..
I think it would be short, WHO knows?
I've just signned off from audition and met Qiao Mei!
She's level 14 lehh.. I'm envying her..
Whoever who's level higher than me, he/she's my idol!!
LOLS..

Erh.. What's the highest xPerfect that you've been? I'm lousy, I just got x7 perfect for my highest. I've been to this x7 perfect only twice. And this picture down here is my second x7perfect:
Ohh..
and don't mistaken that I'm that boy which the arrow is pointing at..
the arrow isn't pointing at him, it's pointing at me..
I'm behind him..
He blocked my way!!
Lols.. but I have to be blamed as well, who ask me to capture the picture at that angle?
I mean the camera position.
These few days, I got so many perfects everytime I play audition and I don't know why..
It's around 15-30 everytime for my perfects..
LOLS..
I'm showing off, but then there's a lot more people who get more perfects than me.
That's all.. short and sweet~
bye! :)

No comments: