Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Today I went to Plaza Singapura with my Mum, sisters and maid. We went there to watch the movie called, 'The Game Plan' It's so nice!! At the beginning of the movie, it's extremely funny and of course in the end, it's super touching..

Okay, tell you what. Before we get to watch the movie, we bought those popcorns and things as ordinary people do, right? Only if you're extraordinary.. Okie.. back to the topic. My sister is so insane! She just straight away bought a big box of popcorns, a packet of twister, a big coke, a medium coke and a.. what nacho cheese thingy.. without even telling us and discussing what to buy and things.. Ahh.. about the nacho cheese chips, when we were going to go to the.. umm.. the room for watching, I mean where a person is there to check our tickets.. When we got there, with those popcorns and twister and cokes and nacho chips, we went to give our tickets but the person in-charge there told us that we got too early and said that we could only go in in five minutes. So we waited and helped ourselves with our those popcorns and twister and cokes.. and not forgetting, the nacho chips. All of a sudden, I saw a sign there saying that children who are in a height over 90cm have to buy a ticket. I told my sister that and she had an idea to have my babysister carried and then the person in-charge won't be able to see our sister with a height over 90cm. So.. when five minutes had passed, my maid carried my babysister and in that moment!! Queenie was holding that nacho chips beside my maid who was in the motion carrying my babysister, Nora and Nora was holding her that blue cutey bag with a cat sticking out.. When Nora was going to be carried, her bag suddenly swinged on the nacho chips Queenie was holding and in that moment, Queenie was suddened to know that the Nacho chips was going to be in risk. The nacho chips then lost its balance and fell onto the floor with those creamy yellowish cheese.. Everyone around looked at us.. Queenie went and complained about my sister's bag and I, helping Nora to say something said, "If you didn't get this idea to carry her then this won't be happening.." and then she went, "If Nora is not this tall, this won't be happening.." and then we went on and on..

But then with all these words though, it doesn't seem as though we were angry, I mean we don't talked like being angry. We just cleaned that mess of cheese and chips and went to give the tickets and ..
I love the movie!!
and that's about it.
See ya.

No comments: