Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I missed school!!
LOL.
Although I missed school, I didn't go back to class when I had come back from Dunman High, I don't want to go.. as I'm totally TIRED after this tiring camp!!
Tired of standing with the double bass!
I've stood up with the double bass all day long, and although that I do, sit, I still feel tiring!!
That's why, to those training camp people, you always see me sitting down, that's because that I'm tired!!
Everytime when I get a chance to sit, this chance is totally precious!!
You see, I've transfered from cello to double bass because that double bass needs people and that there's too many people in cello.
There's lots of other reasons too of missing school.. like that because that I hadn't finish doing some work assigned so I didn't go back to class in case the teacher forced me to hand those work in.. NOPE! I just don't want to go back, not 'didn't go back'.. and that's because I didn't bring those work I didn't do and in case blah blah blahssszzxx...
I missed school for only one reason, oh and don't misunderstand, my this 'miss' stand for not atteding the class, not missing of the other meaning - I hadn't know anything new yet.. get what I mean? I mean that like that chinese class of whether I'll stay in higher Chinese next year a not and those things that I still have no idea of.. I felt so.. umm.. I felt that I'm so helpless and don't know anything and nerd?!
I've gone to the camp, I quite love the camp though that I felt so relaxing and happy everyday when the camp had finished.
There, in Dunman High with other east-zone schools like Dao Lan, Kong Hwa... DAO LAN AND KONG HWA!!
Guess why that I'm so suddened?! Since that these pupils from these schools in the group of instruments I'm in are so funny... I mean they are just not normal people in the group. Some are funny, some are very professional and some are.. they are just not very normal. There's one girl from Kong Hwa whose named Clare (too), she played audition!! But I hadn't ask her her username and things.. I asked her to send me a song, the 3420 Techno Party, did I spelled it correctly? or is it 3421? or 342.. something.. But that song is recorded, I can record myself easily too.. I'd thought that it's the clear sound, the MP3 kind of format.
The funny pupils are the boys from Dao Lan and Kong Hwa.. ALWAYS! @_@ Boys!! One of them, from Kong Hwa, he saw a hole in the shorts of one boy from another school, and point to it, he almost shout, "There's a hole here! (gigling)" using the bow to point at the hole. All the pupils around, including me looked at it and laughed.. The boy with the hole then covered it. We can't stop from laughing.. although we had certainly stopped sometimes later..
The other one from Dao Lan is a Primary 3 cute boy. This funny joke happened today. As Dao Lan today, erm.. I think they came later for some reasons. When combine practice came, this boy's double bass is still in the room where we practice sectionally, as he's late, so he forgot to get the bass to the combined practice room from the sectional practice room. He's so good!! The bass only arrived at about 4 and we ended at 4.30!! I've no idea why so. I think the 'da ge ge' had somehow forgot to get the bass, when the boy had asked for it at 1pm. And during the time when he waited, he somehow got asleep and slept on the floor with the casing of the double bass as a pillow.. He slept and slept.. until that our 3o'clock break is over, he's still asleep. Only when we awoke him, by shaking him after our break at around 3.30pm. I'd thought he's dead before he awoke (jkjk!) :XX He's not.. I'd thought because people like me, slept with movements, I mean if I sleep, I'll move here and there, but not just sleep at one position, I always changed positions. So I'd thought that so..
Maybe these jokes aren't funny.. there's still more.. but I think you mind really much for me to post a long post..
So, good bye!
Take care x33
xNEL

No comments: