Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Everything!

Everything!
Everything! ..
is it?
Maybe just somethings..
they are just ruinning my life!

But I'm not going to tell those stupid 'ruins' as they are just too offensive to tell! :XX I hate it when I've got to be so secretive!! Although I'll still share this offensive ruins, I'll still be able to stop myself right in time.. !! ARGH!! My cheeks are getting hotter! These ruins aren't only offensive, it's because of offensive that that's why I can't tell and when I can't tell, these things just stuck in my brain!! I'm gonna tell it! NO! .. Alright, let's talk about something else than this F thing! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

My new class in 2008 is 6Patience! It's all better than my this year's idiotic class! :x Though that I've wanted not to stay in the second class for the following year.. It's better as in that all the people in 6P next year are so much better than those from 5Patience this year.. ! OH YAY! Those noisiness are gone forever! They are spread to other next year's class! Especially 6K! You should know who I'm talking about.. So much for me to tolerate the noise this year! I'M LIKE BEING FREE NOW! I'M FREE!!!!

Talk about free, my audition is still a freedom.. You don't expect me to get to a clubber in such a short period of time, do you?? Don't answer me YES! -.- Anyway I've got to level 13! It's like I'm leveling once a week. I've got to level 12 just one week after I've got to level 11, and now I've got to level 13 just one week after I've got to level 12! FAST.. BUT TOO FAST!! So fast that I hardly even improved in the keys.. So, I'm going to slow down the period of time to get EXP. Anyhow, today's such an unlucky day. Unlike last week when I got to level 12, I've got to level 12 in two tries. And today? I've only passed in four tries! Actually, I should already been passed in the first try! I've wasted so many money to go for the next three licence! As I'm too 'hurry-scurry' at that time in the first try! At the last few steps, at about 20 seconds before it ends, an fm appeared to me, I've only left with 20K to pass! And surely that fm and some other steps could make them to 0 right? At that fm part, I'm just too.. excited! I just missed that fm.. !! Thinking of it now make me ARGH again..

6Patience.. I'm like returning to 4D.. It's like a gathering of all 4D people.. Sharmiew is with me in this class and I'm so happy! Just someone else came to this class that ruins my life of what I've typed in the first paragraph.. And Serene! She's in 6Patience! I'm so happy to know that.. but maybe not for her.. She will wished that she's in 6R.. I felt so sorry for her ~! :(

I'd like to know who's the form teacher of 6P next year! x333

No comments: