Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, November 07, 2007



This is a video of the Hong Kong audition!!
I don't even know that there's audition in Hong Kong..
Such a shame for me to be Hong Konger..
The song a bit lame..
Erm..
If you don't know how to read traditional Chinese which is shown on the first page of the video, it's actually telling us about the guild, 'evil' gathering together on 28th July.. can't really see it clearly.. erhh.. the video is telling us why they named their guild as 'evil' and it's because that 'evil' has the.. erm.. 'yi qi' which is 义气 and the name is cool and.. hope that we will support them.
LOLS.
I REALLY TRANSLATED ALL FOR YOU.
I love the effect of the video.
Those like black and white and the.. sound of a click when it got bright..
Enjoy the video! >.<
Since my blog has a background music in it, you may watch the video in the youtube web instead of my my blog.
Here's the url:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7hi6KWJzgg
Andd..
don't misunderstand that I'm supporting 'evil', I'm supporting 'KNS'!!
FOREVER!!

No comments: