Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, November 16, 2007

The BIG day!!

The BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG day is going to arrive!!
And tomorrow will be this REAL big day!
My blog's going to be 1-year-old TOMORROW!
I'm so excited in celebrating this big day and why I called this a 5x big day is because that..
Well, those babies, I mean that when they reach 1-year-old, their parents will always be so celebrating it like mad, like it's a 5x big day, so I'm going to do just like them.
I'M THE PARENT OF THIS BLOG..
Okie, bloggie, you'll be 1-year-old tomorrow!
(no reply.. :cry:)
-.- It's all babies do, cry!
Alright, enough nonesense.
Here's what I did like last time when my 12-year-old birthday is coming,
the countdown!

No comments: