Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hey!

Hey you! Love the new blogskin that I'm having now? Well, I just simply love it! The blogskinner is just my 'favest' blogskinner! :muakkkksss:!!

Anyhow, I'm here to post another entry on my recent big thing which is that I've been absent for in the school days that all of you know about the Chinese Orchestra training camp! I've got the last day to meet with my those other 'campers' who are in the group, cello bass yesterday for the performance. It's not only a 'last day', it's also the 'big' day, the most important day compared to all the other days for the campers and the tirest day ever because of the 12 hour stay. This last day is really great! I finally got my courage to ask Clare, one of the campers for her audition level. OMG. I'm so timid and shy that I had only asked her this on the last day! But at least that I know the answer now and it's not of when I asked, I mean I'll still get the same answer right? Another OMG, Oh my god! It's such coincident that she has just reached till level 12 too! And on this last day, I also got more ever courage than I'd wanted to have to chat with other friends. I don't get it anyhow, why is my courage only coming into me on this very last day?! But maybe it's right, or should I say that it's just got on time.. It's right to tell me that I'm too shy and anything negative like this. I've another friend who is a camper, she gave me her MSN and I gave her my handphone number. At the very beginning, since that she had not bring her bag to the back stage area where we were preparing for the last performance and stuff, which her handphone was in her bag, we had no idea how to add each other into our contact list. And which since that she had forgotten her handphone number, I mean that she has a little confusion of whether the second number is supposed to be a '0' or a '2', it's even more difficult for us to add each other's number. I've asked her if she got a pen so that we can write down however, her pen was in her bag. It's all because of this important bag! And then I've no idea how to add.. and then she has an idea, she gave my handphone number to Clare who had her handphone in hand, and then when she, the other friend whose named Wen Jie got her bag, she will asked Clare for the number and that's IT! It's got easier than what I'm confusing in thoughts. And then I've got an idea to note down her MSN in my handphone, such a cloned idea..

By the way.. I've been accused yesterday. When I've got to the back stage which was when I've performed as a student for my school, I brought the bass bow from my school and my bag. I put these things down on the floor beside a Kong Hwa boy who's that funny one that I had mentioned in one previous post, his name is Gao Chong but everyone called him a nickname called, 'Stella' that I've no idea why so. Anyway I got to the changing room to change to the t-shirt which is for the combined practice of the east zone schools which I've been to the camp for. After that, I got back and this Stella had then screamed, "I've lost my bow!" He pointed at my bow on the floor and said, "This is my bow!" I said no and said that it's from my school. And then Clare, Wen Jie and some other Kong Hwa pupils asked Stella why he thinks that it's his bow. He said that the part down there of his bow which you placed your fingers on is brown and mine is also brown, so it's his bow.. Clare then said, "I remember that part of your bow is brown but it's not this brown." She pointed to my bow. And I asked him if his bow has some broken parts, however, he shook his head. I showed him the broken part at the end of the bow and he showed no expression. Half an hour later.. or is it one hour later or.. two hours later.. Just some hours later, when we were still busy helping Stella to search for the bow, suddenly a student helper came running in ,held out a bow and asked who's bow does that belong to. Stella then felt a little ashame of that quite 'accuse'.

Anyhow, he might be revenging of one thing that I did to him. I think it's on Thursday, when we were combining practice. One girl from cello had tried to put a scotch tape on his chair which the sticky part is facing up and the plan was that then the scotch tape will be sticking on his butt when he sat on it. This girl, named Ru Hui from Kong Hwa too was caught by Stella doing that. I asked if I can helped as I sat beside Stella and it'll will be easier to put the scotch tape. Right after the break when he was going to sit, (he always checked the chair first before he sat), I hadn't put the scotch tape yet. When he's relieved that nothing was on his chair and wanted to sit down, suddenly Ru Hui pulled out a game boy from her bag and Stella was attracted to it. He stood up and asked Ru Hui who was not far away to lend him the game boy. I then swinged into action to put the scotch tape on his chair. He, I think he just got too excited to play the game, had sat down on the chair without checking. The scotch tape then, got sticked! He probably felt something sticked on his butt, and then he tore it out and threw it. Ru Hui and I who were watching laughed like mad. He's mad at that minute though after that minute he got to the game in Ru Hui's game boy.
It's so fun to go to the camp, I love it!! I wished that I could go next year as the others had spoke that they would be going in a chance of 80%.

Oh and one more thing! I finally did an 8key finish move! It's my first ever 8key finish move! How precious it is! The song is 100bpm.. slow right? But at least that it's not 90 bpm! :D
Here's the screenshot that I took when I'm doing the 8key move:
Although everyone can do it, I'm still relieved! As it's my first 8k finish move! It's precious! Ahhh.. I'm so sorry that I'm a little small in the screenshot, as I can't get the right angle to capture the screenshot! You may clicked on the image to have a clearer look. ;]]

No comments: