Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, November 30, 2007

ARGH !

ARGH !
I've to prepare a cup of water every minute when my mouth got dry every second !
I've to rub on my hands together to warm them every minute when they got icy every second !
I've to adjust the water to the right temperature every minute when it got too hot or too cold every second !

And ...

That cup of water I'm refering to is just sitting beside me , RIGHT now . ARGH . I've got to refill the water later when I've finished it . And then again . And again I drink it and refill it .
Super troublesome .

My hands were in the 15 degree now .. when it was about the 10 degree the trouble comes again for which I've to rub them .

Whenever it got to 4pm or 5pm, the shower comes . I dragged myself desperately into the bathroom . ARGH . There's this super dooper difficult adjuster .
The adjuster of the water !
Everytime I adjust it to the middle which is the not hot not cold temperature , the water always comes out to be either too hot or too cold . WTF . It just either burns my skin or freezes my skin . It was so totally hard to regulate it to that temperature I want , the 'not hot not cold' temperature . I only got to regulate it to that proper temperature I wanted once or twice in my whole entire life ! I still remember once when December holidays comes and I came to my house and into the bathroom , it was in the year 2005, I was trying so hard to adjust it properly and then finally I DID it !
FINALLY I SAID .
I jumped so high when I DID it that I almost broke my personal record .. and that's when I almost broke my personal record in how I slip in the bathroom :X
Shuang xi lin men . // Double blessed .
LOL .
I only remember that I did it that time however, I just have a total blank sheet of whiteness in my mind of how I did it .. wtf .. if only I didn't broke my records for jumping and slipping which banged on my head , then I'll still have an 80% of chance in remembering how I did it and now, I won't be suffering in the bathroom .
=_________________________________________________="

I'm getting happier however . 'Cause that today I'm going to stay overnight in Abigail's house ! Then , I won't be dragging myself into the bathroom ! :DDDD
Andd I'll be able to see her ! To play with her ! Play ?! Maybe now that she doesn't play anymore for that we were growing up ! Or that maybe she played , umm .. audition too ?! I'm desperately wanting to go there urgently !
You see the previous entry I've typed , I've missed out something which is that that day , my ah mei and I asked Charlotte if she played audition and she said yes . YES! HAHAS .. She's still a novice , level 8 ! LMAO . But but but.. at least she's level 8 and she knows how to play ! =D
(Don't mistaken that I'm proud , I'm just too happy to know that she plays audition ! :D)
I wished that we could play together .. however she's playing the Hong Kong version .. and we are playing the Singapore version .. I've no idea if we could login our Singapore version username in the Hong Kong version .
HOPE SO !
Or else ..
I should create an account in the Hong Kong version . :DD

Ohh and I almost missed out one thing :

I've to go to the toilet every minute when my mouth got wet every second ! XD

No comments: