Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, December 07, 2007

=D

Hellos all ,

Notice that I did blog lesser ?
Hong Kong is such a nice place to stay ~
I’m luvin it !

THAT’S TOTALLY CERTAIN THAT I’M LUVING HONG KONG !
I’m luving it ever since the day I was born !
There’s NO way I’m going to hate it ;x
Okie and I’m not saying that Singapore is …

Anyhow, I’ve been to the Ocean Park recently, the very two days ago ~
Somehow that I felt really !!
Really extremely comfortable in there !
It’s like back to the time..
Erhs..
Back to that time when we went there with our cousins !
It’s so totally nice to go there to feel that feeling !
Though that very two days ago, we went there with our family members but not them(cousins), I still felt that they were just there, playing with us .
You know, Hong Kong’s that end-of-year holidays isn’t in December , so, they are still busying with their school works , that’s why that they weren’t with us the very two days ago , they were at their respective school cause . How I wish that they are having holidays too , then we shall have been together in the Ocean Park ..
Playing our favourite spot !
The CRAZY GALLEON !
WE JUST CRAZILY LUV IT!
LUB IT!
LURB IT!
LOVE IT!
LURV IT!

This is the very spot where we played more than ten times !
(Still searching in the memories)
OMG .
THAT VERY DAY when we were in the Ocean Park , about 2 years ago , after we played the Eagle where it just spinned us around in four groups … blah blah blah … We were about to feel boring in there when we saw a big total giant ship with a whole loads of people screaming .
At the very beginning, our dearest Charlotte didn’t dare to play and therefore she just had to watch us behind the gate .
OMG .
EVEN her dearest (that time should be erm.. 5 years old) sister dare to play that game and she (11 years old that year) didn’t even dare to hear our screams .
WE waited for that load of people to finish the game , and when it’s our very turn , I’M SO TOTALLY EXCITED ! AT THE SAME TIME , SCARED ! (This is quite a very secret .. scared.. and yet I’m still daring to play..)
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT.. We climbed into the ship .. and our bravest cousin Abigail climbed onto the side of the ship while Charlotte’s cousin got to the next and Queenie got to the next seat beside her .. while me (should be the most not dare.. or the second most not dare [including Charlotte?]) sat beside my mei meix and the youngest ever, Charlotte’s sister , Brittany got next to me and the very far end , Charlotte’s Phillipine maid .
WOWS !
I REALLY FEEL LIKE .. SLIPPING OFF THE SHIP WHILE IT SWINGED HERE AND THERE.. THAT I GRIPPED THE BAR WITH SWEAT !
AFTER THIS, EVERYONE AGREED TO PLAY AGAIN !
AND THEN..
AGAIN WE AGREED..
AND AGAIN..

And this time, Charlotte really wanted to know why were we so addicted in it.. so she took all her braveness she had and stood up !
And she sat in between me and her sister .
AHHHHHHHHH!
I WANNA !!
SHE SCREAMED THE LOUDEST !
AND EVEN THAT WHEN SHE HAS QUITE NO VOICE , SHE STILL TRIED VERY HARD TO SCREAM ..
SHE SCREAMED LIKE MAD!!
MY EARS WERE HEARING HER SCREAM LIKE MAD EITHER !
LOL.

After this, she somehow ..
Maybe she really felt fun that she was the first one to say that we were going to play again .
WOWS.
AND WITH THAT WE PLAYED 10 TIMES .

AWW…
I thought that I’m supposed to talk about the very two days ago’s trip in Ocean Park and not the very two years ago’s …
Anyhow, the very two days’ ago isn’t that interesting compared to the very two years’.

Okay..
I’ll talk somethings about the very two days’ derh .
Hmm..
Yesh..
I love the swingy thing ..
It’s called the flying swing .
Even our grandfather played this !
Oh and forgot to tell you that our grandfather came too, he came with us, my Dad, Mum, Queenie, Nora, my maid and I. Even our granddad played worhh! He’s already in the 70s .. erh not so old la ~ yap should be.. He played it ! My mum too (not so surprise)! It’s very fun!

OH AND LET ME TELL YOU ONE VERY EMBARRASSING THING ..
My sister, Queenie and I played the crazy galleon again like two years ago.
However this time, we only played three times.
She screamed so loud that her face turned white.. and something about her face made one of the players to take a photo on her ..
MAYBE THAT SHE’S TOO PRETTY.. HAHAS.. JKJK HARHH QUEENIE.. NOOO.. SHE’S PRETTY LARHS ~ =D

ENTRY TOO LONG ??
SORRY ..
BUAIS ! =3

No comments: