Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm sixteen!

EHHH...
not the age harhh,
if age , I still need four more years!
It's audition!
SIXTEEN LIAO~~
CLUBBER LIAO~~ =D

You'll realised that I have 'ticked' in my wanted list of the clubber -KNS-xNEL .
RIGHT RIGHT??
hmm..
I'm so busy these few days..
There's phototaking for my family..
there's the trip to my mother's factory in tai ping (in china de), just happening yesterday..

WAHHKAKAKA!
Today's what day?
What date?
I don't even know.. 19 is it?
AHHHH!
5 MORE DAYS GOING BACK SINGAPORE LIAOS!
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo!
T_T
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhh.. my throat's going to break liaos..
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHH!!!
I WANNA SCREAM OUT LOUD!!!!!!
I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE HONG KONG!!! T.T
I'm really going to cry!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------
(crying section going on now...)

No comments: