Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm useless.
I can't be used anywhere at all.
I wanted to do my remaining holidays homeworks and yet.. it's so difficult for me to settle down and do them. I mean, do I have anything to settle down anyhow?! When I faced my remaining homeworks, my mind went blank, it's like I don't want to do them, it's like.. TOTAL LIKE THAT I WANT TO FINISH THE HOMEWORKS, HOWEVER , I'M TOO LAZY TO DO THEM! And well, what else can I do than doing homeworks? I just hanged around everywhere, trying to fit myself in. I tried, EVERYTHING! The moment I want to do that stuff, I've thought of the undone homeworks. However, everytime, 'homeworks' was mentioned to me, was saw by me, I'm resembly dodging from it. Anyone, please, tell me the very right way to settle myself. Although, I knew, I'm like you guys too, not reading someone's entries when I went into her blog, however the purpose to their blogs is just to tag them, and makes them tag back. Well, you mightn't read this too, so I don't see why am I asking you how to settle myself :(
Okay, don't ever misunderstood anything. I'm not in expectancy of all your mercy and sympathy. I'm just helping my very own self. RIGHT. I THINK NOBODY CAN HELP ME. IT SHOULD BE... SHOULD BE BEST TO FACE THE HOMEWORKS, STOP DODGING, YOU SILLY LUKEWARM!!
Ahhh!!! Right. Right. Right. Right. Right. Right. Right. Right!! I'm silly, I'm a total lukewarm to homeworks, ALRIGHT!

I'm going to forget everything tomorrow, I'm going to forget the time I've wasted on trashes, on rubbishes, I'm going to do my homeworks spellboundly, ceaselessly, I'm going to do my homeworks like clockwork, I'm not going to plump into rubbishes and trashes again, I'm going to proceed to homeworks even when I've plump into them, I'm going to alter myself, I'm going to stop my stupid foibles on dodging from homeworks, I'm going to remember nothing that I'm dodging from homeworks, I'm not going to fail tomorrow!!!

Phew, not only did I feel better now after the many precious salivias I've wasted deftly on this, I feel like flying now. WOOSH!

Alright, after this very settlement, is it settled yet?! Oh you will see, I'm going to finish all these little homeworks tomorrow! :D Alright, something smarted me real hurt today. When I was waging my every wasted minutes, I went to the KNS blog. I saw this really hurtful entry. It did smarted me. Of what our leader had rave about how magnificent, gracious, entertaining she is, I don't see why she deserved to pass away! T_T I'm feeling so sullen now, that I've no idea why. She's not anyone related to me, I mean blood related, why am I feeling so sad??Perhaps it's KNS, our guild. We're missing one KNS member. We're having one leaving. :( I don't see why good people always have to .. get something bad. WHY? WHY? WHY? Oh gracious! She's just 19, she's only 19 and isn't this that too early?! I bet everyone felt horrified, I really don't interpret why shall a young nice teenager like her shall have this kind of .. punishment?! For instance, a boy losing her mother when he's preparing for his PSLE. It's so unfair. Sometimes, I really do wonder, what's this word 'justice' for.

I just hope, for one that she, -KNS-NANA, will be happy in heaven, and if she could, shall she tell me is justice the really meaning as it meant.

No comments: