Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Monday, December 24, 2007

Oh dear... it is so unpleasant for me to come back here, to fight with those dreadful little brave ants. Even me, I have only this little courage to even see those ants crawling around my desk. >< I was beginning to see myself pleasantly at the Singapore Airport when my family, we were arriving Singapore, little did I know these little disgusting ants here, gaining as many as they could. == They were still this little, maybe one or two before we went to Hong Kong and now? Oh my! How many could I be able to possibly count?!

Well, from the above paragraph, you could already figure that? Yes, you're right, my little OH MY girl! Clever as you always is :D Yes, it's very true that I've been in Singapore now!! Oh my, I'd been thinking how my mother and all the other Hong Kong relatives are doing right now, probably celebrating their elegant night for tomorrow's THE CHRISTMAS DAY! It seemed, everything in my mind now showed dead joy. I've thought of being in the Hong Kong's Tsim Sha 'mouth'(don't know the pinyin, translated by missy me! :D) now, how joyful will I be if I'm there now.. looking at every beautiful illumination showed, happily enjoying there, taking those many photos we used to take every year's 24th and 25th. Oh dear me and now, just what am I doing? Having all sorts of bad querimony that I shouldn't have come back..
Anyhow, it's really difficult to settle myself down to come back on such a date! :( But maybe it's shall get me to experience having Christmas in Singapore, maybe... that this is the first ever time experiencing Christmas in Singapore?! Well, it mightn't be that bad as I've said.. Foolish me! :D
Oh dear! My goodness! The tiresome today gave me enough, I've still got a whole lot more to help with this house?!

Oh I'm fainting...

No comments: