Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Today's such a lucky day worhh!!
First, at the beginning of the day, -KNS-vixen(Clare), babysilver(Stephanie), -FiR-mUax(Queenie) and me, (-KNS-xNEL (me! see the name know already, no need translation~ :D)). We played audition together. I played the lappy I brought from Singapore and my sister use the Hong Kong destop. I'm so surprised that I did almost every cfm we played together with my laptop! I just miss 1 or 2, or maybe 3. It's such a surprise because that I've been training on 8key these few days and yet my 4key seemed to improve either ://

And another reason makes today's a lucky day, it's because that I've won the GM in STORM THE NIGHT EVENT JUST NOW! JUST RIGHT 5 MINUTES AGO? You see, I've captured
the screenshot just five minutes ago and I've rushed to my blog to only tell you all!! Okay, it's like that, after I played with clare and stephane and queenie , when clare and stephanie said gtg and byes, Queenie saw the notice that this event STORM THE NIGHT is going to start in 15minutes time. So, we quickly exchanged our computers, well I use the destop cause that this is more 'not laggy'. And then next, the first room the GMS created was... I still remember that it's room16. I went in but unluckily, I was the second to watch. The participants in that game in room16 lost by ..erm... it's just close, about 1.5k . Next, the GMS LEAVE THE ROOM and donno go where liaos...
I was trying to catch up with the GMS in the same room and in the join part when suddenly, when the GMS ENDED THEIR 3RD GAME(I THINK), I saw they changing their rooms in the user list and quickly, I got in! Anddd I'M LIKE SO EXCITED!! BECAUSE I GOT INTO THE STAGE PART! WOOHOO! IT'S SUCH AN HONOUR TO PLAY WITH THE GMS AND ALSO IT'S SO TOTALLY LUCKY! You know the room is so squeezy and stuck with the maximum auditioners!

That time when I played, we won the GMS! I think it depends on luck very much, 70% depends on luck to win them.

Luck#1: My group got a super pro chainer... the boy there(see in the ss)??
Luck#2: This time round, those finish moves are quite difficult.. total 3 finish moves, I only did 2, and the very one that I didn't do, only 1 person did it, and it's that GM girl (see in the ss).
Luck#3: The song is long?? So we got more time ? 3254 Techno Party, I love you!!!

Then.. still got a lot of lucky things but I can't figure out what.. LOL..
You know, when I'm playing, my hands were shaking like mad...
I've no idea if it's caused by the cold weather here, or is it me.. getting too excited~~
When I won those GMS..
I SCREAMED WITH JOY!
lols.. I thought screaming is for fright..
Don't believe?
ASK QUEENIE!!
SHE WAS WATCHING ME PLAYING!

Okay, some of you, especially those who had won the GMS before, will think that I'm crazy..
RIGHT I'M!!! BECAUSE IT'S THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER PLAY WITH GMS AND WON THE GMS TEAM!
FIRST TIME CAN WIN LIAOS! =D
YIPEEE~!
ANW ANW LOOK AT THIS PICTURE!!
I WON!! :D
I MEAN.. 'WE' WON~ =B

No comments: