Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Relink.

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with relinking ?
Oh gracious! Everyone's critising on every moved blog I did, that now, I felt like moving back to nel-est.blogspot.com . I felt awkward here, hellobuaibuai-d3.blogspot.com , I feel so stupid having this blog url =.= I was so damn horrified, beholding Edlyn's and WanTing's tag. It's like everyone wanted me to overrule my new blogs. Anyhow, this is what I've thought earlier, but now, after the very humoured tag by Edlyn, I felt better =D Although.. I still felt myself guilty of having so many blogs to be relinked. So here's a poll, tell me if I should move back or stay. If I'm ever going to move back... people will have to relink back but the others who hadn't relink shall be happy. If I'm staying , people who've relinked shall be pleasant yet the others would be catty.
HMM! If only I've never create any new url of my blog :(

Shall I move back to nel-est.blogspot.com?

Yes , as I've not relink your new url.
No , as I've relinked your new url.
Yes , although I've relink, I thought nel-est is more suitable for you.
No , although I've not relink your new url , I thought hellobuaibuai is a more lovely url.
Anything, it's up to you :D

Poll will end five days later: 01Jan2007 pollcode.com free polls



So, grab your choice to be justice! =)

No comments: