Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm like dodging from blogging these few days.. This sounds so funny right? Who will ever eschew anything like blogging??!! Anyhow, I've no idea why that I'm doing this either. It all sounds so weird.. I mean.. yeah weird, it's simply weird.

Well I'm so happy now! Why so? You should know! Notice something? Okay, you might notice some other things like the changed blogskin but I'm not referring to that. I'll give you a hint. Something in my wanted list. Got it? Don't tell me that you still don't get it! ==" Alright, maybe you're not that smart.. I'm finally in Hong Kong!!! I'm so happy about that! :DDD ... Do you feel that I'm acting happy?? Or am I really happy.. LOL... is it funny?? ... haizzz.. Oh and by the way why I changed my blogskin is because that I don't feel good using my own skin, it's better to use finella's. I just fairly love her skins! And virtually feel good when I used her skins, very comfortable.. Oh and yeah, using my own skins is like showing off so I've cut down that habit of being proud by using people's blogskins and delete that divder in the sidebar headed, "My Latest Skin".

Anyway, these few days I'm not only dodging from blogging, my blog is like it's already dead these few days.. GUESS WHY? Yes, one reason is that I've not blogged. The other is.. Ever since Yi Xuan had tagged me, I mean that day, since that day, my blog is like dead! Okie, Yi Xuan, I'm not in accordance with you, I mean not zhen dui you. It's no offence, yx. It's just that day, I mean why I never say that day when Ivy tagged is because she almost tagged me everyday, so it's ordinary. But it's extraordinary for you as you don't tag me that often. Okay okay.. I'm not saying that you scared away all my taggers.. I'm just suspicious about it, why that my blog seemed like dead ever since you tagged that day. Dots.. I've been repeating my blog seemed like dead hundreds time.. all over again and again.. =.= Okay.. nevermind. I'm very opened, it's very okay for me if no one care to tag.. alright alright.. erhh.. just ignore everything I've said above, I needa said another 'haizzz' again..

Yesterday, I've went to the usual place where all my cousins meet and their parents who are my aunts and uncles... Everyone went there because of my dad's grandfather's rote. I mean he died on the 40 something years ago's yesterday. Get what I mean? I'm totally complicated.. Alright, we assembled there and only one person never come and she's my dearest cousin Abigail.. Compared to all the other cousins, I like her the best because she's the only one who I can communicate easily with. I mean she, who's same age as Queenie, gets to communicate with us, Queenie and I but not like my the other cousin who's secondary 1 ,next year secondary 2, she's like thinks that we are studying in Singapore and she's in Hong Kong so we're different.. dots.. But well, she, that secondary cousin, named Charlotte, she's totally changed! Not that she communicates with us easily now, no way.. She's different in the way she dressed. Last time, she's always nicknamed after 'nan ren po', now she's a lot prettier, not like tomboy and things. She's much much much better now, with a rebonded hair, with tying her hair up, with everything.. but well, she's still acting like tomboy though.. I mean she's still acting but well, it's better though, I mean she's not as tomboy as she is in the past.

And yesterday, Queenie showed Charlotte that RK house video and she laughed like mad. Especially that one which there's the volume thingy, the scolding parts, it's damn totally funny! Okay, I'll post that video. Wait for a minuite.. I'll go and get the code. Yup.. Here:


WAHH.. she's like totally mad.. laughing at it.. her face seemed to turn red.. Or maybe that you guessed right, she has changed something too.. of not looking down on Singapore.
mmm.. I wished I can see Abigail soon! Oh yeah, it's Abigail's brother's birthday on Saturday, I'll be able to see her very soon!

No comments: