Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, November 30, 2007

Weeees ~

Harlos ~
I'm here to post some photos ~
So that I can commemorate the next time when I read this entry . :D
We went to one exhibition yesterday of the disney movie, Monster, Inc.
It's nothing much though.
You just have to donate some money and then you can go in.
The reason we went in is because that my babysister wanted to ride on the tootoo train.
And all these are the photos I took yesterday :


Nora adjusting the channel : (fake derh adjuster , LOL . )


Nora touching the smelly feet of Mike Wazowski :x :



Nora and BOO! :


WAHH THE BIG BIG Henry!

A closer view please :


Celia ! :

And one more picture :
This is not in the exhibition derh worhh!
It's supposed to be a screenshot but I took it in my camera as the screenshot button is spoiled.
You see what we are doing is just standing there.
Because of the lag!
Hahas..
The two non KNS people dc liao and left with the four KNS people.
We just stood there and chat.
And then when it ended, I mean when the time was at the 0.00 we then dc together.
Quite fun ~
And the girl in my team is my audi jiex! =D
LOL and if you look at this picture for a long time you will discover two heads ..

No comments: