Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, September 15, 2007

LOL. I am so SORRY! I guess you know why, right?
I didn't update my blog for such a long long long.... time.
erhs... erm.. right. Tell you what I wanna tell, ok?
erh, yap of the general knowledge quiz thing, I don't know who will be representing our class and no one had mention who either.
I hope that that's not me.
Although I got full marks for the test but there's two of those questions that I'm not sure and I had guessed correctly.. haha, lol. I've no idea why I'm so lucky that day.
then.. what else..??
ya! This really ridiculous thing that Miss Lim had us grouped in different groups now. And so do we change our seats. LOL. When it's always mentioned about changing seats, everyone gets so happy. Yap, so am I! I got so happy that time when Miss Lim said to change seats. As that partner is so irritating and also because all those people around me are so talkative and I got so DISTURBED!! In front of me is Teo Teng Leong, next to me are Oyster Lee and Loh Chang Ying and then behind me is Cheng Xin Ze and then there's still Cui Ying around me! They always scold each other with 'Shut Up' 'Shut your head' 'Shut Down' 'Shut right' 'Shut left'..... especially that Low Chang Ying and Cui Ying!!
Then now, it's changed!! 'FINALLY' I thought to myself.. BUT, when Miss Lim announced who is in my group 'FINALLY' became... 'UNFINALLY' My group members are Grace, Kwan Jin Tat and Jed Phua!! Grace although is the only girl, I'm not so so.. not so erh.. Just that I felt so.. like she's a stranger to me just like what I felt about boys. I mean I don't talk to her so oftenly or maybe ALMOST not at ALL until we are in the same group. And now I'm sitting right at the back following the number of my group, number 3! I hate this number now that had me sat at the back. It's so difficult to see the words on the board then!
And then this group members I got are all so not cooperative lor!
I believe all the other groups had already completed that task Miss Lim asked us to do and yet, my group still didn't even write anything on anything!
I think because they think that there's a monitress in the group so they have to be so free because they want to give all the tasks on me to stress me!!! LOL. Maybe or perhaps not.
And now, I'm trying to do that task assigned all by MYSELF!!
But maybe that one or two or all the others are doing like what I'm doing too?
I just don't have this feeling so.
erh.. is this entry too long?
Hope not so. :)

No comments: