Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Monday, July 30, 2007

Before I forgot anything in the week, let me just tell you what happened today. Today is a total disaster!! First, an excessive disaster happen, then another stunt disaster happen and then.. I had this really lashing thing happening on me. I've got a total of prediction 10 blows today, I don't know if that is my body's fault of blowing blows or is that of the rumour, when you have blows, someone is talking and blowing behind you. There's a 55% that someone was blowing behind me, because that some of the people around me don't really look good when they saw me, and 45% of my body's fault.

One of the disasters happened today was that tomorrow is Mrs Tan's last day in Hong Wen School!! Why would she stay in such a short while? The time of her stay in Hong Wen is just like a tiny mosquito laying on a dinning table and then don't see its pray, and get straight away with the speed of the thunder appearing in the sky, for searching other things in other places. She is such useful to Hong Wen and why would she leave? It maybe that other schools or other places which suit her needed her more than Hong Wen? She had just came to Hong Wen last year and yet she's a teacher for the afternoon section, so, we, the morning section last year won't be able to know her much better than the afternoon. And yet this year, it's just about half of the year she taught us and she had to leave? Okay, I didn't mean to blame her or anything, it's just too ridiculous! As much as Miss Goi and Mdm Lim Chee Ling who had just came to our school for teaching last year and yet to leave at the beginning of this year. How I wish that Miss Goi and Mrs Tan would both stay! But of Mdm Lim, maybe that she doesn't really suit Hong Wen, 'cause that of her crys last year just because of some insultings by her class. As for Miss Goi and Mrs Tan, they are really good teachers, as much as I knew. Miss Goi taught me last year of English, Science and Maths. Although that my English dropped last year from the year before last year but at least that I got up for Science and Maths. Especially Maths, with a total stunt jump up! I've never done that in my life until of Miss Goi's appearance! Thanks Miss Goi! And now... Mrs Tan had to leave and that she didn't even taught us for the whole year like what Miss Goi had done adamantly.. It's so difficult for me to jump then.. I thought that with her stay, my English would jump.. but it seems that.. BUT IT'S ALL RELYING ON MYSELF,NOT ON OTHERS! Right? YES! Okay.. Since that her class last year which is 5K improved a lot of the standard it's in, so I thought that she would do the same for us this year, of 5P..

The other one of the disasters is that Mr Gun had really numiliate Xi Yao without any proper reasoning but some cosmic reasons like you're a boy... It all happened like this: When it's Social Studies lesson, Xi Yao went to the board for cleaning the board which is his duty. But then Daphne went pass him and kicked on his leg (I don't know what's the purpose for), therefore Xi Yao revenge back with a knock on her leg and this repeated as a cycle. I kick you, you kick me,I kick you, you kick me, I kick you... At this moment, Mr Gan went pass them and it's time for Daphne's kick to Xi Yao, Daphne didn't know that it's so coincident that before she kicked her shoe to Xi Yao, it got on to Mr Gan's trousers.All of a sudden, "WHAT'S HAPPENING???" shouted Mr. Gan, looking at Xi Yao."She kicked me first." said Xi Yao when he saw his eyes. "ALL SIT DOWN!" Mr Gan demanded. "I WAS REALLY SUPRISED WHEN I SAW YOU STANDING ON STAGE GETTING THE CUP FOR THE ROPE SKIPPING COMPETITION. YOU LOOK AT THE WORK YOU DID IN THE WORKBOOK, THIS PRIZE DON'T WORTH FOR YOU!" said Mr Gan, pointing at the silver cup Xi Yao got on his table for the competition. By then, Xi Yao began to shed tears when he heard Mr Gan's words and his evil looking eyes on him.

"I WILL TELL MISS LEE AND MR KHAI OF WHAT YOU DID TO THAT GIRL JUST NOW..."
"BUT SHE KICKED ME FIRST!!"
"YOU DARE TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?"
"SHE KICKED ME FIRST! WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ON ME?"
"YOU ARE A BOY, AND YOU DARE TO FIND TROUBLE WITH A GIRL?"
"SHE DID IT FIRST AND IT'S REALLY PAIN!"
"YOU THINK YOU'RE CORRET? YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SMART? YOU STILL HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO LEARN! I'M ELDER THAN YOU! SHAME ON YOU!!!"
More tears from Xi Yao eyes dropped.
Right at this moment, my mind wanted myself to shout out, "Mr Gan, then do that mean that you're correct and he's wrong?" But I controlled it, by sealing my lips.
And blah blah blah blah...
Then, Mr Gan looked for Daphne.
"WHY ARE YOU FINDING TROUBLE WITH A BOY?"
.... She didn't say anything...
"LOOK AT MY TROUSERS, IT'S GOT YOUR SMELLY DIRTY FOOT PRINT!"
I thought that this is funny but, it's got me, the only one who laugh at this joke.
"SHAME ON YOU!"
Then everyone laughed. It's all got with this sentence that Mr Gan was talking about. Yes, this is really funny.. 'cause that it's so funny that Mr Gan repeated it again and again.. even in P3..when I was in 3P.. all he cares about was the shameness his pupils have got and not of the feelings.. He had repeated it from 3p.. And it might be a long time of years ago that he repeated in 3P from then.
And then all of a sudden, Daphne shedded tears.. It's so totally.. Mr Gan didn't find out the truth and then blame all the things on Xi Yao. It's just three sentence of words and Mr Gan didn't even blame on her, why had Daphne cry with a booster cry than Xi Yao with just three sentence of words and no one had even blamed on her? And this end up with a sad and a totally silence class watching the show going on of the arguement. It's quite a good show, I think, with the actings.. :]] and more of it, that it controls the noise volume made by our class.

Although that's there's all these sad things happening... I thought that I had been happy. Since that my dad had fetched my sister and I back home from school! It's been a long long long long long.... time since the previous fetch he had got with us.. I'm so HAPPY!

No comments: