Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm sickening of it! But at least that I'm not as sickening as I am last year and that at least I had improved! I had this 1.6 run today and that I've got the 14th position appoint the number of 39 pupils. Why 39? As for the special person named Gu Chen Xu whose overage had got to run in the 2.4 run. Guess what? This Wan Tian Yi who is from my sister's class didn't even have to join that 2.4 run with Gu Chen Xu, however, they are born in the same year. There's no need for a really qualify and interpretative answer as that you should have already know the simple and easy answer which is that Wan Tian Yi haven't got his this year's birthday past but Gu Chen Xu had. Easy right? Guess what I heard of those rumours? They said that Gu Chen Xu had got sufficient and adequate amass of tiring and that he had fell onto the floor half way of the test subsequently. They said that he had shedded tears and that after he had rested as Mr Dass had told so, he refused to have that run again adamantly. This really signify that he had acquire enough tasks. I wondered if I would be like that in the next next year? And that rumours came to me about someone who cried for being in the last position throughout the class, poor her.

I think I had enhance my benefit in this test this year! This really signify that I had listened to my dearest teacher, Khoo Hwee Lee's words last year to me. What she said was to jog (slow) at the beginning and then slowly catch up with the others in front of you, as for the other people who had been running very fast at the beginning will definitely slow down 'cause that they use too much energy, so it's easy to catch up. I had got 16th last year but I had got 14th this year with the appropriate instruction that Miss Khoo gave!! AND I HAD IMPROVED! Thanks Miss Khoo! Seeking for a more interpretative story and the structure of this test?

Right at the beginning, before we got there of that route B which my class were running on, Jolynn and I tried to save our precious energy very administrative, even that I mind bringing two bottles of water in my hands, which will waste my energy. We even tried to stop talking for saving energy. It was really difficult, you know? And of course that we'd gossip about last year's 1.6 run and those other things about that, and that I'd really regretted.

When.. Miss Toh? Okay, all in one, when a teacher said,"BEGIN!" I jogged, unifying with Jolynn, and we were almost the last, of the 38th and 39th. But then when Jolynn and I had reached the middle of the Checkpoint between the starting line while jogging, I asked Jolynn if I could run faster and that she must catch up with me and then she just nodded. I ran a bit faster than the speed I used to have of the jog with Jolynn and had caught up with Si Qi? Maybe... And then I don't seem to think of Jolynn by then and jogged in a faster speed to collect the paper in the checkpoint. When I'd turned by that corner by the checkpoint, I caught up with Daphne and Kai Qing and Diana and that group of people(position: about the twenties).

After a while I had started to run (it's neither jog nor sprint) and then had caught up with another group of people in front of the group which had got Daphne, Kai Qing... in a extremely far distance which had these three people: Yi Hui, Xin Ze and Shu Yun. It's about going to the ending line and that I had caught up with Yi Hui which Xin Ze was left behind. And then Yi Hui tried to run faster as she saw me catching up with her and she said to me, "Jia You, Nelly!" And I replied to her, "You too."

I anticipated that I could catch up with Shu Yun who's in front of Yi Hui by then. I sprinted and then caught up with Shu Yun and yet that Yi Hui was left behind. I tried to run faster than Shu Yun but I'd had this retorting feeling of tired had exuded inside me. When it's nearer the ending line as we jogged, Yi Hui had caught up with me again which I had slowed down by that moment. I had no idea why I thought that the emphasis is just to deny that I'll run faster than Yi Hui. After this thought, I sprinted right to the ending line. But the very superb thing is that Yi Hui had tried to catch up with me when I sprinted to the ending line but that she had just missed by an inch of air to catch up with me.

I felt quite glorious but yet regretted after this napfa test. Glorious as in I had improved from last year and that I had been the last through out this run and yet that I had caught up with so many people. Regretted as in I hadn't caught up with Shu Yun and that I shouldn't have talk too much before the run which I can then easily catch up with Shu Yun then. I told her that she'd only won in the 13 position which is the previous position of mine because that she had been quiet before the run and that she'd saved a lot of energy. As always, she's quiet(那是理所当然的,she's always that quiet). She is so totally good that she had got this good habit, and now that there's payoff for her benefit. After this run I gobbled and gobbled my H20 as it was sweltering. But that might have increase my weight when Ms Lee measured it... Jolynn said that she kept advocating people behind and yet she'd forgot about herself and then she had got the 29th position afterall.

And of the other napfa test which has the sit up and all those. I did really bad at standing broad jump. I don't even got a 1 mark for that. A total 0!!! Not even a E!

No comments: