Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Okay, I had just finished typing the blog entry of 9th July last night right? I'm so totally! I just wanted to hit myself! And punch! And slap! and... okay, what happened was that I had on this computer at 12 and then I had just started posting an blog entry at 1? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm always so attracted to blog skinning and that I've been attracted to that for an hour? OH MY GOSH! It's so totally difficult for me to have no attention to that blog skin! Any ideas of what will make me turn to a non-magnet to that stupid blog skin? Perhaps to tell them to delete that site, blogskins.com ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's to start the 10th July. There's a very sad thing at the beginning of the day when I reached school. I went to the library and saw that Yuan Zhen, Si Qi and Qiao Chu who were making those blog things. I saw them chatting happily, Yuan Zhen and Si Qi were sharing the chair of sitting and then Qiao Chu was standing beside them, watching their every movements and that's when everything in that computer went blank and then a restart was stated in the screen! You know what happen? While Qiao Chu was standing there, she accidentally had pressed on the button where her leg is near to, I mean that her leg went a push and who knows? that Qiao Chu had pushed on that button? I had no idea what Yuan Zhen and Si Qi had said to Qiao Chu after she had got that button pushed but that those words were certainly hurtful 'cause that Qiao Chu had started shedding tears. I went to her to well kind of consolate her but that won't works. I think she just sort of think that everyone hates her? Perhaps.

Oh, do you know that the day after this 10th July is the Maths Olympiad competition? I'm really scared that day(10 Jul) because that I thought the competition had to be really difficult and guess what? It's TRUE! On 11 July, I took that competition test and it's really very difficult. Oh, I should be talking about 10th July, right? Could you guess for the index number I'm in of that competition test? Okay, I'll bet you need hints. There's a lot of 1 in that 4digit numbers. And the answer is, 1711! Hehe... but it's nothing special about this number, just that of the 1s.

And one very special thing that happened on that day is that Mrs Tan called Gu Chen Xu, 'Mushi mushi...' I think it sounded like that, as if Gu Chen Xu is her dearest son. You know why she called him that? 'cause that Gu Chen Xu is always not in attention of what the teacher teaches, he's like he knows everything since that he's a lot older than us, and it's the only way to give him concentrating to Mrs Tan, that's why that Mrs Tan said that. And then everyone laughed.

Hmm... not much to talk about and I bet that I don't have the spirit to post anymore of the blog entries, but what I think is that my spirit had gone to the music, I'd better go check it out! YO! :]]

No comments: