Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Maybe all I need is luck? Perhaps with the wiseness and the intelligence too? Or maybe that that's not what I need but what I missed? You know, sometimes I wish that I could profit one day but how can I do that if I'm so bad at this? Are there any efficient and effective way that can really help me with this? I felt really compact and sunken. Are there any resurrection for me? I'm always relying on something. I felt as if I'm going to swoop and slump down to hell one day, like that someone would just hustle me down there and that this someone would just latch on the door with those sarcasm and no one will ever rummage me again.. I had these heap of confusions. But maybe this is just temporary things? Perhaps that I will emerge one day? I just want to squeal as hard as I could!

Let's have some rambles and gossips now. I know that you're trying to guess for what had happened. Let's have some spouting of stories then. Sometimes the only thing that make me feel peaceful and calm is the hammock. This might be inevitable and you'll have to tell me if it is.

Look... I might not have this eager heart to share this with you, this will really embarrassed me, this is really a lurch. Okay, it might not be me not having the eager heart but I just don't want to say this too narrowly and particularly. This didn't just happen to me once since the day I was borned, it's ... All in one, it's more than once. Okay, just give you hints for you to guess what just happened in school. It's the aspect which is about test and this is not any kind of those tests, I mean that this is a special test. And it's not edited by any of the teachers in our school but teachers from other school. OH. And that school is definitely not a school which know Chinese because.. it's not schools other than Australia. But it's luck(this is the one and only luck) that it's not going to be amide in the report book, I mean that if you did very well, it will and if you don't, it won't. Today I had this English test edited by those teachers and it's the... New South wells?? It's definitely not spelled as that but it's definitely read as that. Those classmates in my class always pronounce as that so it's not my fault which I had spelled that incorrectly, OK? I mean that they kept saying those three words but not writing or spelling them down. I don't feel glorious in this test and neither of agile,nimble and superb. Okay, I'll just rely on luck. I hope that I'll get good marks for this test relying on luck. So and that's why that I had said of luck right at the beginning. And why I had typed luck about this is that, there's some relationship between the luck(in this test) and the time(in this test).

The other thing which might be of the depending of luck is of the seat arrangement. There's a change in that seat arrangement from the beginning of term 3 that I might not have mention in my blog. Guess who my partner is now? That what Loh Chang Ying which is what Khoo Hwee Lee had named him. Miss See had refuted that my result had been dropping since that I had sat beside him. Miss See had said that my intelligence had sort of ripped by that Loh Chang Ying and that his stupids had sort of ripped by me. It's like we changed minds. I wondered if that's true. And yes, I really felt that I really had acquire his stupids. Perhaps that it's not his stupids but I felt that I had been stupid sometimes. I had had sufficient stupids!!! I had got to chaperon myself and to seek back my CLEVERNESS! Can anyone just explain a interpretative reason of why I had sought stupids instead of wiseness? That Loh Chang Ying then retorted that it's me who's unlucky adamantly. OH so he thought that he's very fortunate? !!! But this might just enhance and engage Miss See's curiousness and prioress to change my seat and that I'll have more benefit of the inculcate! :]] [or.. not?]

No comments: