Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, July 13, 2007

Haloha! :]] Although that I had got something stated in the previous entry, of me posting an entry only on every Sunday.. but I'm very desperate in posting an entry... ok? Since that you've no respond, then I shall decide! YES! Ok, here's a deal.. NOT AGAIN?! Ok, it could be a deal or not, but most likely, it is. Okay, I won't post an entry only on Sunday during school time(not in holidays months) but Friday, Saturday or even the day that I had mentioned twice just now, which is Sunday. Okay? I've all my free time on these few days. But not on Friday's morning or even afternoon, it's the after school time of Friday which is about this time. Yes, since that it's this time, what I post might not be very clear and maybe that you don't understand, but I just wanted to post anyway, and that one of the reasons that you don't understand might not be my fault but my maid and my baby sister down here making the noise that make me so out of concentration. Yap... it's about sleep time in this time.. I'm desperate in sleeping and posting a blog too, so what shall I do? Kays, just let me decide, it's so no use to ask you, since that while I'm typing now, no one could answer. Okay, this is what I had decided: to just post a short entry of Monday which is always the first day of the week of school time. Yes, and I'm desperate in sleeping with another reason too, which is tomorrow's CHINESE ORCHESTRA!!

Okay, stop with those nonsense and get started with the 9th July 2007 entry right away: First thing that happened is that, there's this 知识报 given that day by my Chinese teacher, it's stated there that Chinese is an important language and you know why? 'cause that in the 21世纪, the main language will change to Chinese instead of English, so I'd better do well in Chinese now,so that I won't go mad during the 21世纪, but maybe that I had already dead in that time? Erm... and does anybody knows when is 21世纪? in how many years time? I've no idea. Anyway, just preparing for my future, but I won't forget to study English, and I'm just going to keep my Chinese standards and not to like when I am too good in English, my Chinese will dropped.

The very second thing is that.. about a subject again... Maths is really getting more difficult.. that's why that there's this supplementary class by Miss See. The maths worksheet of the problem sums of decimals is really difficult man, it's from the other schools, good schools like Nan Yang and Ai Tong.. I'm just really wondering.. if my Maths will keep to the standards that it is in P4??

And that day of the Monday, Qiao Chu and Yuan Zhen made blogs for themselves, really nice looking blogs! :]] but anyway, all the codings of their blog are helped by me! But.. you'll see some error coding in Qiao Chu's blog, and that's not my fault! I've no idea who made that, it's probably Qiao Chu who had made that mess in her messy mind. That day, they had made that true friend test and that there's some really funny things.. what are those funny things huh? I'm really searching in my mind now.. WHAT'S THOSE FUNNY THINGS OF THE TRUE FRIEND TEST? Erm...oh... can't really remember funny things of that but a probably so called 可惜 thing that I had made for Yuan Zhen.. It's about 12.30 when Yuan Zhen was making her true friend test,and that time is about going up to hall to get ready for silence reading. She had asked me to help her type as I'm typing in a way faster than Yuan Zhen's way of typing. So, I did as fast as I can.. But in one of those answers, there's a wrong letter that I typed, so I'd better gone there, went through by the mouse and than who knows that Yuan Zhen had click on the mouse again just right before I had typed that backspace button to edit that thing? And then the whole page just had went back to the page that we had gone before the editing of the true friend test.. I'm really.. sort of useless, but maybe not really.. :D and as I was making those things for them, I had forgot to have lunch.. But by the way, if I'm going to have lunch, I have got no idea what I'll be going to have, as I'm quite not liking the food in the school.

There's one new people in my Chinese class' group who is Sun... is that spelled as that? Meng Qi.. But that he's changed to the place beside me on Monday and that he had been changed to another group today.. will tell you more about it tomorrow, maybe? Okay, that period of time when he was changed to our group and to the seat beside me, I thought that I had been concentrating myself to the teacher, Miss Ling. As not much talks were taken when he came, I mean talks by of course Yi Xuan, Si Ying and Mo Di's brother and of course me either. But that Mo Di's brother who is Chee Xiong had been moved to another group today which is not that day that I'm writing all about. This might be confusing but just don't mind, okay, if you mind, then just ignore this post. :]] as easy as that.

21st July... It's my grandmother's Chinese birthday this year and it is the NE show either. Okay, I'll explain. This year is my father's turn to celebrate my grandparents' birthday which are my father's parents birthday. You see, my father had got 4 siblings and plus him, five. Each year, they will take turns to celebrate each of their parents' birthday. And that this year is my father's turn. And it's so happen, that this year, the National Day's parade had been moved to a new place and that it's a very precious chance that we could go to the NE show of the first time celebrating at the new place and you know when the NE show is taken this year for my school? That day! 21st July! And that only P5 could have got this chance. And coincidence came again, that this year I'm in the P5 and the National Day parade has got this new place and that my grandmother's Chinese birthday this year and that it's my father's turn to celebrate his parents' birthday, it's all happened at the same year, same month, same day, same time!!! Some days, I've been wondering if that could be called, 'coincidence' maybe more of that that I'm describing. Should I go back to Hong Kong that day? Or stayed at Singapore for the NE show. And don't forget, that I'm a PR, and that it's compulsory for me to go to the NE show. But... will tell you more about it tomorrow as everything is settled. Guess what's the final choice?

And on that day, Monday, there's this contest about the oral. It's so unfair, you know? Yi Xuan got first in place, that's 理所当然的 as number one. She's from the first class. Number Two. She has got lots of supporters. Number three. She has got a teacher to help her to set those words that she's going to present in that contest. You see, her English teacher, Miss Bhuvanesh, is really a not bad teacher, she has got this talent of presenting things to the crowd, and Yi Xuan is so totally lucky to have her as the English teacher, that makes her so totally a star. And that it's totally unfair, that Li Kai... I don't even know a single word that he said during that contest and so do the others and yet he took in the second place? Just because that he had got a prize last year and that could be it?

Okay, that's all.. OH GROSS! I've gotta go! See ya! And is this entry short enough? Probably not.

No comments: