Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Monday, July 02, 2007

Hello all! Please be comfortable with my new URL of the blog. http://www.complication-of-life.blogspot.com/ . You see, life is really complicated, even more complicated than what you think it is, you never know that you had just had a complicated moment, and so am I. I've never know how complicated my life is, so it's you who helped me to discover if I had just had a complicated moment, you'll just do this by reading my blog entries, to see whether if it's complicated or not. And I had some more of the updates for my blog too, like that of the new test under the True Friend Test, please do take that test, it's different from the previous one.

Okay, felt sorr.. I shouldn't be saying this word, should I? Okay, I didn't have a blog entry yesterday, did I? Yap, no, I didn't. And I hadn't post an entry of the previous day of yesterday either. So, I had had to post three days in this blog entry today. Those three days are June 30, July 1 and today which is July 2.

Let's start with June 30. There's a rush that day of me posting the blog entry, and I didn't really type the real special thing that had happened that day. That day, my Dad, those two sisters and I went to Si Mei to have a look of the new house! I mean that we hadn't bought it, just booked it. It's quite expensive though, but I love it! Yay! When we had moved there, there won't be that stupid neighbour that we're now having! You know, those throwing of things in and out and those talkings of rumours of our family! We had planned to move to Savannah.. Is it spelled as that? Should be. It's really good there. There's swimming pool, buses to drive you in and out, gym, bowling area, picnic area and so many of the others... I really want to move there right away!

Yesterday, it's HK's national day! My borned place, HONG KONG! I really missed her! Yes, talking about Hong Kong, made me feel talking of one thing. Am I a Hong Konger or Chinaer? You see, Hong Kong had only retreated back to China by 1997, and I'm borned in 1995. Before 1997, people in Hong Kong are British, and it's printed there on my birth certificate that I'm a Britisher's Huo Kian. It's really complicated. And now? It's after 1997, it's like everyone in Hong Kong are all confused of where they belong. Some of them said that they belong to China but some said that they belong to British. And most of all said that they belong to HONG KONG. Not saying a word of either China or British, but Hong Kong. Well, I've to say that, I agreed with those people of saying that they belong to Hong Kong but not China nor British, to make everything cleared. But.. that china man who had gone to space and had came to Hong Kong right away when he came back to Earth made Hong Kong felt like she belongs to China. And so many other things like students in Hong Kong now are learning to speak Mandarin like China does, makes Hong Kong feel like she belongs to China. Okay, yes, it's retreated that Hong Kong belongs to China. BUT, I think that I can't face the truth. You know, I just kind of dislike China.. Just a little bit of dislike, but not TOTALLY dislike. And that Hong Kong is having China's national song as hers, also makes her looks like she belongs to China. OH! I wondered what national song is like before 1997? It's really confusing now. I'm from Hong Kong, British, China, Huo Kian, Tei Chou andd... NOW SINGAPORE? As my NRIC number in Singapore starts with a 'S'... COMPLICATED! And it's what I meant of changing the URL to complicated-of-life. OH! I had watched the television today of the Hong Kong channels, I saw the fire works put up by Hong Kong yesterday of celebrating Hong Kong's 'birthday', it's really wonderful! So much of the efforts had shown! :]

Today... nothing really happened. It's just that we had gone to the library to borrow some books in and out..

Yay!! There's campus superstar to watch today! :Suddenly remembered:

No comments: