Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hey again! Ooops... sorry... oh! Are you too... did I always said the word, 'Sorry'? Well... Sorry if I had said.. oops... :x The reason that I had said that word is that.. don't you know why? sor... okay, I felt extremely sorr.. for typing that.. I mean that's quite bad in manners.. I bet that you know why, it's because that.. as always, the same reason, it's that I hadn't post an entry for 3 days long! Maybe not even 3.. 3 and a half day? Please just do the calculation in your own. I've to type everything of what had happened these days! OH MY GOSH. I think that I hadn't remember a single thing.. just of what had happened today andd.. Okay, I'll try to remember and don't ever had an angered word from you if I didn't type what you had expected, since that I'm not going to say that word started with a 'S' again.

What happened on Thursday was that.. Okay, I felt ... the word, because that I didn't have time to post an entry that morning and so was in the Friday's morning. The excuse given on Thursday was that I had to go to Maths Olympiad and that I don't wake up so early that I could have time to post an entry.. OH! Am I going to type anything happening in Wednesday? I felt... sor.. the word, as I had totally forgot what had happened that day.. I had only remembered some on Thursday which I was just saying.. which is of the Maths Olympiad thing, I mean, yeah, I will certainly be remembering that thing, because that it happened every Thursday. Not really every Thursday, it's almost.. oh... I had remembered a thing that had happened on Thursday.. You see, the 'oh' that I had just typed isn't really normal at all, reason is because... : In the spiritual morning after I had my Maths Olympiad, I went to the library for a purpose.. and it is NOTHING. Haha.. you probably is going to laugh like mad. It's a habit of mine, I had always been going to the library for nothing, not even borrowing books or returning, as I've got no interest to the books in the school library. I went in there and saw Yuan Zhen and Shu Yun doing something and it is Yuan Zhen's young scientist card. She's using Shu Yun again.. Perhaps not, or maybe it's Felicia. I just have no idea. One said that she hates Yuan Zhen and the other said that she hates Felicia. Okay, not spreading out rumours. I didn't mentioned any of their names above that it's hates by who, I had just said that who that person hates but not saying who is hating who. Okay, maybe that it's Shu Yun who's being too kind to help. They did and did so much of the work. I did and did so much of the disturbings, like changing the fonts to the Wedding's, that made it to funny shapes. HAHA.. Okay, remember the 'oh'. Why it sounds exceptional is that.. when it's about 12, more and more people came in and most of them are girls, and most of them came in for only a purpose, to go and change their blog skins. You know, it's really... maybe that I'm going to create a new word? WHO KNOWS? Maybe that I'm being jealous.. What I want to say is that they are too... they just doesn't seem right to be changing skins of their blog in school time. Are they trying to act smart to change blog skins in school time? So that everyone can see that they know HTML codes? I KNOW better than them.. Yeah, jealousy.. You know, that kind of feelings.

Friday.. the most easy-to-remember thing is that I had my 'Zhen Ke' and that's why I've no time to finish up the blog. WHAT WHAT WHAT? WHAT'S THE THING THAT HAD HAPPENED TODAY OTHER THAN ZHEN KE? There's one thing that happen in Zhen Ke and it's really funny. We had took out our Chinese workbook. And then our Chinese teacher, Miss Ling had got an idea of one thing. She had turned to a page in her book of the feelings of being a police if you are a police and when you walked past a shop with a burglar, what will you do? Miss Ling had asked if anyone wants to act the incident and that maybe with those actings, creativition will come to our mind and we could have more hints of what to write in the column of the feelings. Mo Di whose always been pretended by our classmates of he being my shoulder partner, Chee Xiong's brother. He had volunteered to be the burglar. Jing Wen Cong who is the genius boy had volunteered to be the police and.. there's still a person who had acted to be the shopkeeper.. can't really remember who.. oh that's a girl, can't really remember who she is, probably from Mo Di's group. Look, Mo Di had gone into that shop which the shopkeeper was standing there. He had instantly took a thing.. should be a wallet from that girl whose acting to be the shopkeeper. And then went out of the shop. That's when Jing Wen Cong whose acting to be the police came by. He said, 'Don't move!' which is from Chinese to Mo Di. However, Mo Di acted as if he hadn't heard his words and that he had used his hand to shape it as a gun and said 'Bang' while using his hand to shoot out the invisible bullet to Jing Wen Cong. And he went back to his seat and that's when everyone giggled. Even our neighbours, I mean the class beside us which is 5PCL, even some of them by the back in their classroom looked in and have a look why that we were giggling. Haha.. that Jing Wen Cong is really not suitable for being a policeman.. HAHA! Or maybe that Mo Di is too suitable for being a thief!! HA!

Saturday... nothing... my mind is blank.. today... OH, I've gotta go, for my sleep. Okay, tell you one more thing. And it is that my dad had went to Bangladesh again... SO SAD.. but daddy, better work hard! ADD OIL! DON'T LOSE THEM! :]

No comments: