Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, June 08, 2007

This today

I really hate my neighbours!! Guess what they did today? That stupid grandmother, I mean not mine, is the neighbours', that woman must have taught her grand daughter this. Guess what she did? I mean the grand daughter! She said that my babysister is crazy, is naughty and is stupid!! How about she,herself? She's so stupid to listen to her crazy grandmother! Still say my baby sister stupid! The grandmother was like acting to tell her to not to do this, and I heard all her family members kept whispering, "Shhhh!" I know they are saying our things again, did my family members did something wrong to them? Why are they always like that? My father said that they are jealous, we have maid and so many other things that they don't, my father said that it's because they are jealous, that's why they kept saying us bad, they are too jealous. I hate them very very very very very very................................. much! They're mad!

Okay, actually, we heard this after we had our shoppings outside. We had been in Tiong Bahru, shopping... My grandparents were there to see NTUC, to see how well NTUC is selling my father's...I mean my father, his sister and my grandparents' company's products. They had sold lots of food products to NTUC for NTUC to sell. However, we had only saw a product put up there for people to buy. ...

My sister and I had also chose some mementoes for our cousins in Hong Kong, which these mementoes will be gave to either my grandmother or grandfather for them to transfer those souvenirs to our dearest cousins. We bought key chains again... I mean it's not we who bought it, it's my grandparents who expensed. I think they won't like the souvenirs, as it's key chains again, just the same as the last round which we had bought souvenirs for them and that souvenirs are key chains...

You know what? My baby sister is really CUTE! I mean I didn't only discover that she's cute today, she's cute all the time! I just want to squeeze her!! She's so CUTE!!!!!!!!!She had worn a cute dress today, it's pink and white, just suits her shoes which is pink and white too,that suits her skin either, the whitest skin in my family! She has big eyes and small mouth that make her so cute!But, she's too cute... sometimes I think. She's too extraordinary. She bought an ice cream in the plaza today and then I had no idea why she didn't want to eat the ice cream just right after having three spoons of that ice cream after buying the ice cream. I mean, she didn't bought the ice cream, I bought it.

Now, back at home. I'm really mad about my desk! Millions of ants are marching to my candy, the candy my grandparents brought from Hong Kong. Probably because that there's a hole on the packing paper of that candy that had influenced the ants to come. I was so unsteady when that happened, that I spray the insect sprayer on my desk, I mean I spray in every corner of my desk, even on the walls in my rooms, I was... I felt quite irritated to see ants, I hate ants!

My grandfather will be leaving Singapore to Hong Kong tomorrow, and my sister and I got to see him off in the airport, I think grandmother who is leaving Singapore later than grandfather will be going to see him off too. I was quite afraid that he might get lost in the plane and all those checking of passports, chopping chops... I was afraid that he might... had no idea where to go and things like that. Just wish that he will succeed the whole thing, in the plane, and all those, just hope that he won't have any problems. However, I was beginning to feel that... I was quite disturbed from doing homeworks when they came, as they had lots of things to complain about in our house, I mean lots of things to tell them what this thing is for, and the most irritating disturb was that we had to translate either my grandmother's words to my maid or my maid's words to my grandmother. ....

My grandfather had just visit my school, I mean my sister's and my school. He said that the school is quite big but we said that the school will be having another bigger school in 2009 in another place.

I was so tired now... We had spent about three hours in the shopping centre. My legs are so like cramping. And not feeling to do any homeworks. I had no idea why. Just hope for a better do-homework spirit tomorrow.

No comments: