Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

With great nervousness now, confusion as well.. You see, I forgot to hand in those SHINE cards to Miss Koh yesterday which I am supposed to have them handed in yesterday!! I mean that I don't have so much of them, I had collected them from my classmates yesterday which has caused me to add a 's' after the 'card'. What am I going to do?? I felt like I had to be scolded.. Ms Koh had said to give her those SHINE cards in recess time and yet I hadn't collect by then, so I spoke to her that I hadn't collect those SHINE cards during recess, and then.. I had forgot to hand them to her after school yesterday! I think I am going to school very early today, as early as I could! And this thing made me think of last term when I lost the classroom key, it's like I had done so much of the wrong..

Okay, what I'm talking was all about yesterday, just this following thing that I'm talking has just happened just now which is today. I had thought of an idea of YIP just now in the morning when I had just woke. And then, I had gone to my room to check my new time table in my file to see whether if there's science lesson today and when I held that file, I felt it so thick like there's a stack of paper inside. Yeah, there's really a stack.. and it's a stack of SHINE cards!! I had had just remembered that I had forgot to hand them in to Miss Koh by then.. And when I saw there's this certificate that says about the completion for me to have complete the INSPIRATION course, I had then put that certificate into that file I used to put my certificates, and saw a paper painted in purple and which it says of the writing competition.. THEN I REMEMBERED THAT THERE'S THIS WRITING COMPETITION TODAY!

You see, things are all happening to me at the very fine hour.. I've no idea if something is going to pop up to me by any minutes now.. Okay, something really ridiculous had just happened yesterday, Mr Gan is teaching my class Social Studies by this semester! I mean that I'm not saying him any bads or any goods, it's just that he had taught me in P3 before, and I had always remembered that he doesn't allow any water to be drank in his class. One more thing that I remembered was that he had once pulled Shi Jie's shirt before and that the shirt was torn in about... one-quarter or maybe one-tenth, what I meant was the torn part.

You see... you see again.. everything I'm saying now is all about memories, that I had just remembered this and that..

No comments: