Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Maybe not blogging is not a good idea. That's why I decided to blog again. Maybe that's what Grace felt, that's why she had kind of 'rip' her blog. The 'Grace' I am refering to is not the 'Grace' in my class this year, it's a friend in the internet, whose birthday fall on the day after my birthday.

There's not much to blog, and I felt so sorry to my blog. Jitters are coming to me now... I felt sorry to my blog is not because that how few I had blogged, but because... yeah, the reason is quite similiar but not EXACTLY THE SAME. It's that, I can't blog as much to fill the blog column to be in the same length as the other column which involves the profile, tagboard, links and all those. I just wish to have a resurrection, to resurrate of what my blog is in the past, I mean not very past but 'paster' than now. It is the time when I had my blog column in the same length as the other column. I felt like sputtering, like that you don't understand what I mean, and that I don't understand what I mean too...

You see, this holiday is dreary, real boring. Hopefully that it's lasting very soon. However, I felt somehow... I felt like wanting the holiday to end but at the same time, felt like wanting the holiday not to end... Well, I can't decide. Although the holiday is dreary, I don't really want to go to the Chinese Orchestra Practice tomorrow... although that I felt those teachers are getting better to teach us, I mean they communicate with us in a intimate way, not very, but getting more intimate than they used to. I felt that they are trying to get us to communicate with them intimately. Well, there's no reason why I don't want to go to the Chinese Orchestra Practice tomorrow, since I can't think of one.

My babysister is really crazy! She had made my handphone... go to the internet... that waste money... Oh, and my clothes are really wet now... since that I didn't close the curtains to defend the clothes from wetting during the shower... I had only tackled the problem of the clothes getting wet in the middle of my shower. I had only known that my clothes were wet by then! They made me crazy and so do my baby sister!

Okay, what else to blog about?? Today is a simple and normal day.. and... all the other things that I didn't blog were all LAME. Like watching television and... OH! I had download the PHOTOSHOP 7.0 of the free trail just now for making nice skins, however, I had forgotten how to manufacture, I mean how that PHOTOSHOP works.. I mean that I had been taught how that was used and now my mind was blank about that PHOTOSHOP..

Now... I'm getting ready to watch television, just 10 minutes away for that show to start. Anything else to blog about? Yes, I had wrote a letter today for my cousin, Brittany. She really wants to see how nice my handwriting is. HEHE... I wrote difficult words in the letter, I mean difficult to her but not me. I think that's difficult for her... I wrote lots of questions like 'How are you?' , 'How's everyone there?' , 'Are you used to primary life?' and all those... although I'm sure that she won't reply, since that she had only requested me to write to her for only a purpose, and it is to see my handwritting.

ANYTHING ELSE?? HMM... I had some plays with my sisters today, like having a singing competition... OH! Had you watch 校园superstar yesterday? It's really a pity that Javin, was out. He had the second highest marks compared through the boys yesterday, and yet he was out. It's because of that he had the fewest people voting for him in the telephone. Such a pity. If it hadn't been relying on the numbers of votes by telephone, just by the marks that the judges had given, he wouldn't be out. And JIAJUN from the girls yesterday was out too... She is one of my favourites in that competition. She is always smiling, which I love, I mean she smiles in the way I love. But I think that if she doesn't show her teeth while smiling, it will be better, as I love smiles with no teeth. I mean the only thing that shows should be the lips, which I love. But, she smiled with no teeth shown too, and when she did that, it's perfect! Just the way I love.

Okay, one minute away to watch the show.. ANYTHING ELSE? I don't think so, so bye bye!

No comments: