Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Monday, June 11, 2007

Today

Arghh! Just hate this green marker or pen or whatever that is in front of me right now, with no ink at all! And hating to see those rubbish and mess on my desk now! .... So sorry that I didn't have an entry posted yesterday, since there's nothing to type about. Just some stupid and idiot things. Yeah, there's an idiot thing that happened today! I mean.... yes it's idiot, it's done by someone whose an idiot too, and a nerd! I guess most of you would know who this person is if you had read my previous entries. YES! It's my stupid neighbour. YES! She had done something wrong again, something very mean.

This morning, I was disturbed by my sister from my dreams, why she wanted to disturb was that she had something very important to tell me, and this thing is done by that nerd. Guess what that gadfly did? She threw a heap of sugars at our door, and some of the sugar had taxed in through the tiny little gap between the door and the floor. I certainly think that there's pests around there before they discovered those sugars. Okay, maybe that's not that wet smack who did this as there's no evidence to accuse that it's she who did that, but, I, Ke Nelly will surely be thinking that she is the one who did that. I mean, is there anyone else than this old blighter who will did that? And with she always saying our things is one of the things that reveal she is the one who did that nasty thing. She is always whispering things behind our back, I heard her saying our things again today,before I had my lunch. She is always like that! Yeah, we did nothing wrong, that's why it's weird that she's like that. Before she said our things today, I mean during that period which is what I had said before I had my lunch, my baby sister sang a song, I mean she was always singing so loudly, it's one of her habits to sing now, I mean my baby sister. She whispered so loudly about our things while my sister is dancing and singing, yes, whisper is not suppose to be loud, but that's a loud whisper, I mean loud as in whispers, not in normal talks, get what I mean? She kept whispering and when it came to the word, noisy, she would pause for a while and then whispered that word, noisy as loud as a whisper can be. She's really... wishing that everyone would hate her!

What comes right into my mind now was... haii... I'm not going to talk about this again... I put my sister in the hate list today, in that profile column in my blog, SEE. Why? She hit me again. And I hit her too. But she had a last hit and I don't, I mean she had a last hit but I didn't strike back,which means that I'm the first one who didn't strike back, who stop the fight. Don't you realise that I had been saying the 'I mean' so many time? I just want to make sure that you understand what I had typed, so that no one will say I don't understand this and that again just like Wan Ting had just. Yes, Wan Ting, you'll surely be telling both of us, my sister and I to stop fighting again... Oh, I had forgot to tell you why we fought. It's because that my grandma want to go out and buy something and she needs someone to accompany her, whose either my sister or me. You know, I hate hanging out sometimes, so I told my grandma that I'm not going. I didn't know that my sister is not going too since last time, whenever my mum wants to hang out, my sister is always following her. So, I said to my sister that I'm not going and I said that magic word which we had both agreed to use when we were young, and this magic word will allow the words, either by me or my sister, it will allow the words to be... like finalised. Like... for example, there's two ice-cream, one vanilla and one chocolate, I will tell my sister, "*The magic word* I will be having the vanilla ice cream." And then, I'll take the vanilla and which she can't have it. Understand? I said that magic word and then said that I'm not going and then, her emotion came, she said no way and said that my magic word is a no-use. How can she said that? We had decided that this magic word is a yes-use last time, she's so totally loving to break things up! I mean make things up, making us to have fights.

I had just received my daddy's email with this news:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A case of a 30 years of the next three days of torrential rainfall, eastern Australia's New South Wales state have been seriously affected. Currently, nine people were killed, two missing and more than 1,000 residents of an emergency evacuation, more than 200,000 black families. In New South Wales, Sydney, the state capital, the City of precipitation from 50 to 100 mm. Flood destroyed the coast of the more than 20 fishing boats, and swamped a small port. Sydney Harbor, starting from the ferry trips were canceled, the flood also smashed the railway and highway, public transport had been seriously affected. In the Central Coast, a family was driving on a highway in the Pacific will suddenly flood the roads were smashed. A husband and wife and three children being swept away by strong currents were killed, the police used a helicopter found their bodies. Northern and H. Hunter Valley region has motorists were killed in the floods washed away the report. Sydney to the coast were forced outage train five hours. Railway company spokesman said, after intense repair and reopening of this railway, shortly after they were due to a typhoon felled trees on the rails. once again have to decommissioning. Today, the Sydney rain had ceased, but the weather bureau warned that the next few days in parts of New Hampshire may also have heavy rain, corresponding area residents to prepare for the floods. The current rains came under the strong influence of low pressure. Now, this low pressure is slowly shifted to the East Sea, it is estimated that in the next few days to evacuate Australia.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's so lucky that we didn't, I mean my family didn't go to Sydney, if not, our bodies might be kept there... hehe, I'm not trying to scare you, just joking.

No comments: