Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Dental

"Please, Queenie, please!" I begged my sister. "There's no way possible for me to go to school with you. What will I be doing at school? NOTHING! And it'll be DAMN boring!" She replied. It was already 1.30pm and I had not even had anything ready for dental. I quickly changed the school uniform, tied my hair, brought my toothbrush and ready to go to school, that's when I saw my sister having her PE t-shirt, and her pinafore on her hands. "Yeah," I thought,"Queenie is going to school with me!" When I was ready to wear my shoes after I had wore my socks, I saw that my shoes wasn't at the shelf and that's when I remembered that the shoes were out there basking on the sunshine as it had just been washed a day before. I got there and took my shoes, but I didn't see that there's a box under my shoes to hold my shoes from falling and yet, the box is the thing that fall. Oh my god! However, it's lucky that the box isn't that important for using, I told my maid that the box had dropped and was in the air by then, she just said never mind. I wondered where the box is now... I had dropped it yesterday, oh and by the way, this dental thing was happening yesterday, I'm just pretending that today is yesterday. Then, when my sister and I were in the lift, I asked her why she was going to school with me as she said that it's boring and all those complains and yet the reason was that, she was afraid that I would met that crazy neighbour in the lift. Oh, my sister, she's such kind, she's so considerate and thoughtful for me.

When we reached school, I asked her what she would be doing in school then and she answered that she would be hiding in the toilet, playing on her hand phone. OH OH. I knocked the door, dork dork dork... and then I opened the door and checked the time at the clock on the wall of that dental room, it's 2pm, the time is just right, I should be at the dental by 2pm, that's why I spoke, just right. I sat beside Daphne whose my partner in the classroom of the regular arrangement and too was the partner of me of the index arrangement, which is the examinations seats, and now she was my partner too... I mean three. I brushed my teeth in the toilet and then came back to the dental room. The person dental filling then was Loh Chang Rong, Wan Ting's cousin. When DT Chan told him to go and brushed his teeth, I saw that his toothbrush was exactly the same as what I had at home, it's so fortunate that I hadn't bring that to school, I brought another yellow toothbrush. Then, when Loh Chang Rong finished, a 3P boy got to the seat and dental filled. Daphne told me that she was late and so Loh Chang Rong can be at the seat first, which means that Daphne should be in the dental room by 1.30 but she came late, but Loh Chang Rong should be coming later than 1.30 but he came early, so it's like they exchanged their appointments. And while the P3 boy was dental filling, a P3 girl came whose in the same class as that P3 boy, 3P. When the P3 boy finished, it's time for Daphne to dental fill, oh my, I'll be the next to be dental filled!! Just when Daphne got to the seat, Valerie [Crystalo] came, it's so ... to have two Valerie[s] in my class. Guess what? At first, DT Chan only wrote the name, Valerie on the appointment paper and our class was very confused of which Valerie[s] will be going to dental, then at last, when those two Valerie[s] checked with DT Chan, Valerie [Crystalo] was the one going.

When Daphne finished, I noticed that every pupil got to have their parents to sign on a paper when he/she finished dental filling. Ah oh... my sister is the only who came... Before I got to go dental filling, DT Chan asked the three of us, which is me, that P3 girl and Valerie [Crystalo] of whether she had shown the way to brush the teeth and all of us said no. She showed us how and asked all of us of whether had we brushed the same way just now and all of us shook our heads. So, we got to the toilet and brushed the way DT Chan had taught us to. I was the first one back as DT Chan had told me to hurry as I'm the first one to dental fill. I got to the seat and then she checked my every single teeth and only said that I've only a hole, not two holes, not three holes, not four holes, not five holes... She said that if I brushed the way she had taught, my teeth will be perfect and then she asked me if my parents had came, I replied no and then, she said that I could go. YAY! At first, I thought that I might have some teeth broken, I mean DT Chan would want to have my teeth broke, and things like that. But after that, it didn't happen! Not what I thought it would be.

I went happily with my sister home then.

No comments: