Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Monday, June 18, 2007

Hmm... I've no idea why that... I don't want to blog anymore... as I felt too lazy to blog... Okay, tell you what about today's most special thing. It is that my sister and I had gone to school for Chinese Orchestra and during the first break, we went to the field to play. She had found a pink stone(quite plastic) on the field. So, we played that stone by throwing to anywhere for the other one to catch it. And... I had accidentally dropped that stone into the air conditioner thing, where it was fenced with squared fences, and which no one can reach it.

During the second break, I found a stone in the field again and which this stone looks exactly the same as the one I had dropped into that air conditioner thing. I went to air conditioner thing, and found that the previous stone we played was still there, so there's TWO pink stones? I mean, they look exactly the same. That's quite a mystery, haha.

No comments: