Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Taday

Hello, blog, here to blog again! =] Okay, I'll have to blog really long this time, for my fellow fans to read, :D . Maybe I should type fellow fan. I'm not meaning the other definition of fan, OK? I know you know the proper definition. Okay, what happen today was a mess of happens. I'll have to clean out the mess... haiz, my baby sister had just came in to ask for the CD... the Diner Dash CD which my grandma had just bought for us today. I'm highly thankful to my grandma! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! I LOVE YOU GRANDMA! I've been wishing to have the Diner Dash CD, I love Diner Dash! I mean it's so fun to play Diner Dash, my grandma bought us the Diner Dash 2... It's a pity that there isn't the latest version of Diner Dash,they don't sell the latest version, which is the Flo On The Go and blah blah blah. However, I'm already very satisfy to have the Diner Dash 2! YAY! I don't have to download those free trails from websites again, with only limiting to one hour! THANKS GRANDMA! I really want to say a millions of thank yous, a billions, a zillions or whatever illions, just the biggest number that the world have of the thank yous! You guys jealous? :D

Well well well, after shopping for the diner dash thing, we got to McDonald's to buy sets of meals for my dear baby sister at home and for both of us too. I mean,my grandma bought, hehe, she's so kind! She bought so much things for us! I'm not typing the things before buying the diner dash thing, as there's nothing special to talk about, all those borings, buying plates and bowls and so many other things that belong to the kitchen.

OK, I had just been disturbed by Wan Ting of her requests, she was begging me to help her to do the tag board and those links in her blog... so, I just have to accept her request and helped her did those things, actually, I felt good after helping her to do that, like my charity will be rewarded. Hope so.

Okay, so far so good, I've just told you some of the happens that had just happened today. Erm... let me think again of what had just happened today... OH YES! While my grandma, my sister and I were at the shopping centre, I mean where we had bought McDonald's and diner dash CD, we saw two teachers from Hong Wen School and they are Mdm Chan and Mr Lim. The Mr Lim I am referring to is the teacher... who wears spectacles, not the PE one, and whose fat, but not Mr Jovin Lim, this Mr Lim has got pimples on his head. Do you know who this Mr Lim is? And the Mdm Chan's the Chinese teacher, whose in green house, who had participated the teacher's race in the sport day, who ran so fast and whose the (CCA)basketball(girls)'s teacher. I think you know who they are after I had described them. Mdm Chan was with her friend just now, chatting... And Mr Lim was with... I had forgot who he was with just now or was he alone.

And then... I'll be going to have a run tomorrow early in the morning with my maid, to exercise. And... that's all that happened today, most of what I had typed were during in the mall. Actually, there's some more happens that happened today, however, I'm not typing them out, since they're nothing special.

Oh... maybe this entry is too short... sorry Wan Ting... since those are the only special things which had happened to me today..

No comments: