Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Yesterday and now

I felt so sorry to have no blogs posted yesterday. SORRY! I'll tell you what happened yesterday. It was a bad bad day yesterday. Everything in our house went broken, but some not, some capsized, only a thing broke. First, the thing that capsized was the bowl of soup. It capsized in my dad's room... It's really a bad habit to have food while watching television. I got my bowl of soup to my dad's room to watch 'Xiao Yuan Superstar' and put my bowl of soup on a stool to have it while watching. I had warned my sister who was at my dad's bed not to kick my bowl of soup and yet, when that 'Xiao Yuan Superstar' was at advertisements, she quickly went to her room to check her computer and while she came down to the bed to her room, she accidentally kicked my bowl of soup which this soup had not been drank. The bowl of soup capsized!! And all the liquid fell to the ground, and carrots went to the floor... My maid was very angry... But she still had cleaned the floor. It's lucky to have a plastic bowl and it's fortunate to have the soup to be at room temperature.

Next thing capsized. This thing didn't only capsized but broken too. It's my sister's fonding cup! It's broken into pieces! As it's made of glass! She seemed to cry but she couldn't cry out. haha. Serve her right. Who ask her to kick my bowl of soup? That's ordinance! I felt so happy to see her cup broke.

And now... I was all alone at home, my sisters and maid were out there in shing shong to buy things... I was all alone at home... And just half an hour ago, my evil and devil neighbour threw something to our window that I had no idea what it is. That neightbour is really evil and heretical. The thing she threw was quite a hard thing, I think, because that thing made a loud sound when she threw it, or maybe she threw it vigorously?? I had no idea why was she so mean to my family. Always telling other people living in the block about us, always saying that we are noisy. She told people about it and she always speaks the word, 'noisy' so exceptionally. She was mean. She always throw things into our house when she thinks that all of us are outside, shopping, not at home. But she doesn't know that I'm at home now... I'm planning to take a video or record a sound that she threw things in. She always throw sweets in. I'm just afraid that maybe, the thing that she just threw was sweet. What am I going to do? If I go out and have a look at that thing, she might discover that I'm at home. If I don't, and if that's really sweets,ants will come.

What am I going to do???

No comments: