Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's a day yesterday... In the future, I mean the future when I have schools, I will be posting an entry, and that entry will be things that happen the day before I post the entry. Understand? Like today, I'm not posting of what happened today but yesterday, you see, it's just the starting of the day, how am I going to post an entry of today? I can't see the future like raven does. But I'll tell you, that the time I woke up today is very late, 10.05am!! It's so late, I had planned to wake up at 7.30am last night, and yet that I had woke before 7.30am this morning and saw that my sister is still asleep but she is supposed to go to school for Chinese Orchestra, and that I thought the time is still very early as it's dark outside, so I had decided to sleep again.. And who knows? that 10.05am is the time I got up today? ...

Talking about my sister going to Chinese Orchestra make me think of what happened yesterday. Yesterday, the announcement had said of the non-performing and performing Chinese orchestra group have to meet Mr. Chua at the back of the hall after pledge taking. After the pledge taking which we spoke the pledge, I had went to the back of the hall and had sat down beside my sister to lend a ear to Mr Chua. After one of my ears is back, that ear which I lend, I heard my ear said that my instrument of the Chinese Orchestra, will only be going for Chinese Orchestra Practice on the Saturdays!! So, that's why that I didn't go to Chinese Orchestra Practice today with my sister. And that the consent form had also shown that I had Chinese Orchestra Practice in only Saturdays! So? That proves that that ear I had lend didn't pass the words incorrectly.

But after I had got the consent form, I walked with my sister back to my classroom. I mean that she's not in my class but her classroom is just next to mine,so, it's a direct route. Well, I used to walk with my classmates whose also in Chinese Orchestra too whenever that there's all this meetings after pledge taking, but it seems like it's not a good idea... I don't know why that I felt like.. they don't like me.. one of the reasons is that maybe Cui Ying had already know that I had been ignoring her calls.. I just don't understand.. Their face is like.. what Chinese said is 脸臭臭.. they only have that face to me.. Another reason I felt that way is that.. as my sister's instrument is same as Cui Ying's and Sujata's, there's once when my sister is having practice and so are they at the same room, since that they are learning the same instrument. There's once that my sister heard Sujata saying things about me to Cui Ying.. My sister thinks that she said that I scolded her and things about me.. Valerie is quite the best of the three of them, I mean the face she looks at me doesn't really means of 脸臭臭, but I have a feeling that she is going to be.. I felt that everyone in class don't really like me.. not everyone but most of them.. But perhaps that I had mistook?

Another exceptional thing that had happened was the writing competition. I thought that it's difficult, but I don't think so after I had checked the paper. It's about an argument. Such coincidence, before we had this writing competition, which is maths lesson, there's an argument between Miss See, Grace, Jin Tat and Xin Ze. Of one question in a maths worksheet.

Haiz... I hope that I will have a better feeling today about my classmates.

No comments: