Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, June 03, 2007

A day in the holidays

I felt so painful today. I mean painful as in feelings. Okay before the pain, didn't you realise that I didn't blog for quite a long time? Maybe not long for you but for me of course! Yeah, reason as in, there's nothing to blog about? Don't tell me that you want me to blog everyday with the same wording? I mean like today's a normal day, a lame day, a simple day, a boring day...??? You see, I've so much homework to do and forget about blogs. I mean... I didn't really forget blogs, I've always had this word, 'blog' in my mind, but while I think of 'blog', I'll ask myself, "What are you going to do with it? There's nothing special to blog about? You wanna to be in daze all day long toward that computer?" That will be such an idiot! Oh, guess how much homework I have? 42! I'd counted all the 'ri ji' and 'jianbao' that I should be doing, supposed to be doing, I mean it's the fact, my Chinese teacher had gone mad! She gave us so much homework! Everyday a journal, every week four newspaper cutting... Gross, you know how much homework the other Chinese class have? There's not a need to ask them, because it's certainly fewer than what we have! I'll be going really crazy and mad this month of holidays. And don't think that I've been always onlining and using computers, I'm not using at all, I'm just bored, I just on the computer for nothing, just sometimes listening to songs. And I'd draw on my sketch book when I get bored too. You might think, "How could you get bored? Homework are waiting for you!" Yes, homework are waiting for me to eat them, but I'm too full to eat, to have anything to eat, I'm just tired, no, I'm... that kind of feeling that want to stay away from homework.

What made me painful was the fight with my sister. Yeah, we had been always fighting. Sometimes, I'll just wonder why I had put up her name in my blog profile there, in the loves column. Just because that she's my sister? Sometimes, if I think backwards, if she's a stranger, no I mean like friends, not blood-related, will I like her in some kind of ways? I've been always fighting with her and... I don't mean that I started the fight. and we had been reconciling. I shouldn't put 'sister' in the love column. But! You know, just because of BLOOD-RELATE. She's better than me, yes, all of you think so. She's pretty. She's nice. She's good. She's wonderful. She's fabulous. She's fantastic. She's perfect. And all those nice words. And I? I'm just the opposite. OPPOSITE of all her nice description. I don't mean to be wearing yellow stockings, it's just that she made me to. I think it's so unfair. It's always that unfair. She got all the stuff that are better than mine. How we started the fight today was, I wanted to switch the aircon on but she off it. I wanted to on it but she took away the remote control, so I took the other room's aircon remote control which are the same kind of our room's, but I can't take that remote control as it's stuck. I just want to get the remote control back from her hand and we started the fight, using legs and hands to bit and hit each other. I just want to be comfortable with myself, to have air con on, but she doesn't want. I don't know why she doesn't want. She's like did it purposely so that we can fight. Like she's dying to fight, to have a fight, like we had a long time reconciling.

I had also have a painful feeling on my arm, I mean that joint where the arm join with my... that shodow?? NO, IT'S NOT SPELLED AS THAT... HOW TO SPELL IT? Yes, I guess you know what I mean, that joint of bone is painful, when I moved my head to either of the sides, left or right, it felt painful. When I move my elbow, forward and backward, the pain comes again. I don't know why that I felt so much pain this year. Remember the last pain I just had, it's on the leg. And the last last pain too, on the leg.

This year's my painful year.

No comments: