Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Shop The Day!

Hi blog!!

Guess what? I had just enjoyed myself with my mom, sisters and maid with the event, 'Shop The Day'. I mean that I named it myself, it's not really an event, it's just that we had been in the shopping mall for the whole entire day today! We had gone to the mall at 11 and came back home at 8. 123456789! We had been hanging in the mall for nine hours! We had been there that early was because that my mom said that there's a Chinese restaurant that served wonderful food and that this restaurant will be full if we don't hurry. So, we were in the mall, the mall's called... with a word, 'wisma', it's in orchard. So, we were in the mall by eleven, just as that restaurant opened. I mean that we were there around 10.50, not really 11. While waiting for that restaurant to open at 11, we went to a shop that sells clothes and that the song that this shop was playing by then was a familiar song... I think of the name of that song... BINGO! I'm with you by Avril Lavigne! Love that song! Especially the part, isn't anyone trying to find me? won't somebody come take me home...it's a DAMN cold night.... nice song!

Okay, by 11, we went to that restaurant and that the food there was wonderful! They didn't make the food first and then when we wanted to have that food, they just give us the food they cooked earlier. They cooked, in a way which is called in Chinese... I just know it in Cantonese, which sound like this, je giu je ju. mm... especially the xiao long bao! The juice in the bao is so tasty. Yum.

After that, I think we had some shoppings. And had entered to another shop with a familiar song again... it's by Avril Lavigne again... in the let go album again... it's the song, complicated.

Then, we went to another shopping mall where my youngest sister went playing in a playground with other kids and my other sister went shopping with my mom in the sporty shops. My maid and I looked after my youngest sister while she was playing. My sister came to the playground when my mother had bought her a badminton racket, in Chinese, Ming Pei Huo. She showed that off. It's time for her to look after my youngest sister and I went shopping with my mom. My mom bought me a pencil case which I love it very much, with colours that I love. THANKS, mom!

It's about 15.00 by then and my sisters started to complain about their hunger... We had just had our lunch at 11 and they were hungry by then? So so so, we went back to the wisma shopping mall again and have diner at the highest level which lots of little food shops were there. While walking to that mall, we saw some weird things happening in the streets. It was that two woman painted in silver, each holding a bird were there. One of them was standing and the other was sitting. When somebody put money into the box that they provided, they would bend their head down as if they were greeting and thanking to the somebody and the bird on their hands would move their wings. It's strange that they never smile when money was put in the box.

Okay, my sister was asleep while we were having, quite a 'diner'. We had to wait for her to wake up to have her, 'diner' before leaving. We waited and waited... When it's about 18.00, then she was awake. She had her 'diner' and then before leaving there, my mom did some shoppings again...

No comments: