Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Results Of Examinations

Don't you think that I hadn't post blogs for a very long time? Well, I think so. What happened these few days was all having results seen. Don't you think that I would improve this round? Yeah, some of the papers of some subjects had shown improvements compared to the last round which is the CA1, but not for my Mathematics... (You can actually see some of my results shown on the previus entry[I think])I had got a 50.5/95 for English, 73/100 for Mathematics, 76.5/90 for Normal Chinese, 52/60(Section A) for Science and 50/60 for Higher Chinese. If you knew what my SA1 result was, you will surely be hanging your mouth opened now with what you had seen in the deprovements of the Mathematics. I'm really very disappointed with myself.

Disappointed... Somehow, I seemed to be 'appointed' now. I'm kind of like having some secrets with my friends, hehe! I had some secret with YX now, liking it! (appointed :D)

Oh, gross... Forgot to post something... Oh and before this forgot thingy, I've got something to tell! I really don't think that I should get such low marks for Mathematics and English... The careless mistakes for English was that, I had wrote a lot of grammar mistakes!!! Which I should already know that it's wrong!! I might be quite having a headache or something like that while having that examination! And then, the most obvious careless mistakes that I made in the Mathematics was that, when I wanted to find the area of a triangle, I multiply those at the back but forgot to divide by two after multiplying!! Get what I mean?? Careless...

Now, the thing that I forgot to post is that there was one hilarious thing happening on Monday during assembly. Mrs Tan asked all the boys except Xin Ze to help to carry those instruments carried out in the performance, as when Mrs Tan was asking those boys to help, Xin Ze was marking attendance and so... After the attendance thing, during assembly, Xin Ze was the only boy sitting at our class! hahaz! It's like all the other boys were all absent that day except for Xin Ze!! =]

Then just 15 minutes ago, before I retyped this entry which is 23:05, suddenly, my sister and I heard a loud 'boom' out there. We thought that it's somebody murdering somebody and things like that... I said to my sister that we were watching television at this momment and yet there's something going on at the same time... Just right after my words, 3 'boom' dashed out again... We were so afraid... And very curious about it... And certainly, wanted to know what's that story is all about...

No comments: