Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, May 20, 2007

P5 Camp (Last day 11th April)

I know it's a bit too late to talk about this. This thing had already past more than one month ago. But I can still remember how it's gone. In a bright sunny morning, I woke up and so did my teammates. We got to the canteen and had our breakfast. Today's the last day of camp! (I mean 11 April is the last day of camp!) There's lots of things happening on that day although it's the last day. The last day told us many things. It told us that Sylvia,one of my teammates was the best girl camper and Yi Hui whose one of my teammates too, was the third best girl leader and the best of all, my group, K was in the second position in all the things, I mean in all the competitions that teachers had recorded marks and my group was the second highest! But... Too bad... The prize we got was just the same as others who got 5th position, 4th position, 3rd position and 1st position. But well, the most need-to-complain-about-the prize will surely be group B who got the 1st position! They will surely be complaining here and there of their prize, of having things of the fifth position and positions lower than them but being the first position. They're more miserable to be pitied than us. =}

And, the last day was that the bus that drove us back to school had a mini television, that showed the children's favourite show which is Mr. Bean!!! So funny!! Although I had already seen it. Mr. Bean's always repeating their series, I know, the actor of Mr. Bean whose name called ...Ak... Forgot his name had already stopped acting Mr. Bean shows and is working on other shows now. He was so totally popular then, during the time when Mr. Bean's popular. And yet, he's still popular nowdays, with his latest and the last show of Mr. Bean, or should I say 'Movie' which is Mr. Bean Holidays.

Then...Then...Then... By then... I went home and washed myself up as I didn't have a shower that night before during the camp and got sweeten up! NOT SWEATEN!

No comments: