Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Regretted

Just want to tell all of you one thing and you guys have to pay lots of attention to this! I'm really not going to see another person doing the same wrong thing as I had just did last night! Last night, because that I actually saw that the mouse can't highlight in Edlyn's blog and therefore, I wanted to have that 'no highlight' code. So, I went to see Edlyn's blogskin designer and did all those things, finally, when I reached that designer's blogskins account, I searched for the skin that this designer made that Edlyn put as her skin. At last, when I had searched that skin, I downloaded that skin and then copy the whole skin code and paste it in the template of my blogger account. I wanted to preview and to see whether that skin really does work in not highlighting, however, I had no idea why that I had clicked on the button beside that button 'preview' which is 'save and...' Perhaps it's because that I was too sleepy that time that had mistaken things...OH MY GROSS! When that page was loading after I clicked on that button, I knew something was wrong.As I was too afraid and frightened, I tried to stop it loading, but I don't know why that my mind was totally blank while the page was loading, it's like the world's going to be over, that kind of feeling.

The page loaded... and that skin was saved which is Edlyn's skin. I regretted, and cried all night. I cried until my eyes gone all red... I told my sister that the world's over... All the things I updated in my blog... were all GONE! My profile... which I had worked on it so laboriously... With all those wishlist,hate list, likes, parities... best friend, blogskin account, born date, photo... and all those things!! They were lost! And my cbox... My webcounter... I had to restart a webcounter again... My music... and most importantly my LINKS!!!OH MY! I did those links in great efforts but now?!

I tried to calm myself down that night, and told myself that everything's going to be alright. There's no one to be blamed on... and this thing had already past, I MUST try to solve the problem but not just crying with nothing to do at all. Yeah, I think me myself's words made sense and therefore... I redid the whole entire template... Except that I had to still work on the profile tomorrow... The profile is such a long story, don't you know?

I had regretted to not saving my blog code in the notepad or wordpad or whatever pads... So, every bloggers, please do not learn from what I had just experienced. Pass this message to everyone to save the code in wordpad,notepad or whatever pads after saving it in your blogger account. Pass down please. And don't ever like me. DON'T! I had regretted and I don't want you to regret and cry all day long because of your great work being deleted or something like that.

OKAY?

No comments: